Dyersburg @ Raleigh Egypt 3A Round 2

Trojan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Dyersburg wins this game they are set up well to beat whoever wins the battle between Milan and Tech.

Liberty is and will be the favorite to make it out of the West.....

Way too many weapons!

But what do I know, as I voted Trump, did not think he had a snowballs chance to win.....

And here we are at 11:10 PM, and he is on the verge of doing exactly what most experts said he could not do!

Edited by mg

Raleigh Egypt is on the come up. However, they are learning how to win in the post season. They have the 6th best RB in all of Shelby County in Deshawn 'The Beast' Boyland. Go the the Shelby County Metro Sportsblog web page for 'Updated Individual Stats from 11-4-16' He's carried the rock for 217 carries, 1,417 yards, 6.5 ypc, 16 TDs, As a team, their 'D' is one of the best in the Shelby Metro area ... "Updated Team Stats from 112-4-16'. 

RE runs the ball effectively and they have a stingy D. I think those are the ingredients to be successful in the post season. They play this game at home. All good things for RE.

If they don't have the "I'm just happy to be here mentality" and one more aggressive like "We are going to beat whoever we play" then I like their chances. It's up to Major Wright to have those boys mentally prepared. MW is a really good coach. I think they will be ready.

Good info on RE. I expect a good game and the one who makes less mistakes to win this one.

You do realize that Dyersburg has the best back in west Tn if he is 100 % ? Deshaun The Beast Fields.   Hopefully he will be 100 %.  He had 4 TDs against Covington at 60 to 70 % at best. He had over 1000 yards the first 5 games of season.

Good info on RE. I expect a good game and the one who makes less mistakes to win this one.

You do realize that Dyersburg has the best back in west Tn if he is 100 % ? Deshaun The Beast Fields. Hopefully he will be 100 %. He had 4 TDs against Covington at 60 to 70 % at best. He had over 1000 yards the first 5 games of season.

If the West includes Memphis he's certainly not the best back... where are those highlights?