CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

Sometimes I wonder how many people posting on here are actually Clinton fans. I went to Clinton 90' through 92'. Been to almost every game since I graduated except for this past season. Yes, I was concerned with the direction in which our program was headed. And I will never apologize for wanting the best for our players and fan base. Hopefully, we are headed in that direction very soon. I'm sure we will hire the right man for the job no matter where he comes from. Go Dragons!!!

I was informed today that they have reached out to Herrell and Mckamey. Both are entertaining the idea however we have already heard what the issue would be with both. $$. I'm told Mckamey is pretty well off and really doesn't need it but why leave Grace? You are able to offer tuition assistance now and this is now their chance to legally build a team from all the Karns, Powell and HV players and get get a championship. If he goes it would have to be an ego thing...thinking he can fix it quickly. I don't know...I'm just praising the Lord I've been healthy this week. Clinton needs a former player like Anderson Co has to take over . If not Herrell or Mckamey...surely there is another former Dragon somewhere coaching. But in the end...it'll probably be someone nobody expected.

No one from the administration or selection committee has reached out to anyone, job was just posted yesterday some resumes were submitted before and no official word will happen until the job posting ends. Could have been someone in the community called them the middle school job is open too!