CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

Clinton hasn't had any trouble passing the ball their problem is having a running game, something they haven't had since Weston Hazelhurst was there. IMO that's where football games are won and lost (the run game & great D of course). Everything else in an offense works through the success of a running game, especially at this level.

I agree 100%. Clinton hasn't been able to run the ball at all since Kerr has been the head coach. I find that hard to believe since Kerr was an all state lineman in high school. I thought we should've had some very good offensive lines under Kerr, but that was always our weakness.

I would love to see Clinton become a balanced team like they were under cute Andy and of course I would love to see the defense improve drastically!! Defense is the most important part of the team in my opinion.

I agree 100%. Clinton hasn't been able to run the ball at all since Kerr has been the head coach. I find that hard to believe since Kerr was an all state lineman in high school. I thought we should've had some very good offensive lines under Kerr, but that was always our weakness.

I would love to see Clinton become a balanced team like they were under cute Andy and of course I would love to see the defense improve drastically!! Defense is the most important part of the team in my opinion.

And the problem IMO hasn't been for lack of big guys up front either. Clinton always has good sized linemen. When we play them they most always are bigger than us on both sides of the ball. It has to be coaching or they just aren't hitting the weights hard enough, or both. I wished we had some linemen as big as y'all have!

And the problem IMO hasn't been for lack of big guys up front either. Clinton always has good sized linemen. When we play them they most always are bigger than us on both sides of the ball. It has to be coaching or they just aren't hitting the weights hard enough, or both. I wished we had some linemen as big as y'all have!

That's what made it even more frustrating. Having a guy 6'5 300lbs that can't push a guy back half his size to open a hole up for our running backs!? Come on man!! Smh

Jon Gruden was seen at the Git -N- Go In Clinton last night eating one of their world famous chili dogs, and was supposedly seen @ Hoskins this morning talking to Freddy Fagan. Read into that what you will.

I was at Git-N-Go today. I got my usual chili dogs, curly fries, and a mt dew! Yummy! 😀