CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

My health only let me stay until halftime but I was told a few former and current Clinton coaches and some administrators was on the sidelines at the Fulton/Central game. Just watching? Or just watch a certain coach? Lots of buzz in the stands from that. I'm just saying what I heard.

I believe Clinton already knows who they want, it's just a matter of that person wanting to come to Clinton. We may need to go with a second or third choice.

My top 3 would be....

Scotty Herrell

Matt Price

Randy McKamey

Edited by 92Dragon

Why does Scotty Herrell seem to be the "favorite" for this job?

He's at the top of my list because I know he's a good coach and he will bring discipline back to the program. He won't let the kids do whatever they want. Somebody has to be at the top of the list. That's just my opinion. I think there will be several apply that will be more than qualified to run our program. Who would be at the top of your list?

He's at the top of my list because I know he's a good coach and he will bring discipline back to the program. He won't let the kids do whatever they want. Somebody has to be at the top of the list. That's just my opinion. I think there will be several apply that will be more than qualified to run our program. Who would be at the top of your list?

It's hard to tell until you know who actually applies. Matt Price would be a good one, but I don't think that he will apply. We will know more after the the state championship games when they post the job for applicants.

It's hard to tell until you know who actually applies. Matt Price would be a good one, but I don't think that he will apply. We will know more after the the state championship games when they post the job for applicants.

You're correct. The job hasn't been posted yet. They are gonna wait until the championship games are played. Some people have already called asking about the job, so I know there are people already interested.

I believe Clinton already knows who they want, it's just a matter of that person wanting to come to Clinton. We may need to go with a second or third choice.

My top 3 would be....

Scotty Herrell

Matt Price

Randy McKamey

Don't be so GRACEiuos with your picks.LOL.(I know its spelled wrong I'm from Greenback).