CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

Couple names i'd imagine will be in the mix

OC at Farragut, Partin I believe, I think he went after the Powell job

OC at Bearden, Paul Shelton,  Austin Price said he would be considered for any job that came open in the area.

DC at Campbell Co, Justin Price , bound to take his own job sooner or later. 

I dont see any of these HC leaving their spots to take this job, especially coach Mckamey. Not with that young QB they got over there.

Couple names i'd imagine will be in the mix

OC at Farragut, Partin I believe, I think he went after the Powell job

OC at Bearden, Paul Shelton, Austin Price said he would be considered for any job that came open in the area.

DC at Campbell Co, Justin Price , bound to take his own job sooner or later.

I dont see any of these HC leaving their spots to take this job, especially coach Mckamey. Not with that young QB they got over there.

Justin Price is the head coach, Matt is the defensive coordinator. Matt is actually high on my list. Definitely in my top 3.

Justin Price is the head coach, Matt is the defensive coordinator. Matt is actually high on my list. Definitely in my top 3.

OK 92Dragon...you got what you wanted so now who will it be? Who makes the hire...the AD, the Principal, or the Superintendent? What role, if any, will the boosters play? Will there a committee involved?

OK 92Dragon...you got what you wanted so now who will it be? Who makes the hire...the AD, the Principal, or the Superintendent? What role, if any, will the boosters play? Will there a committee involved?

I was thinking that there was a small group of people including the AD and Principal that makes that decision. Scotty Harrell would be at the top of my list, but I'm not sure if he still wants the job since he has a pretty good job at Oak Ridge. Honestly, I don't know who it will be, but if we have a chance to get someone young and someone that can bring excitment back to the program and get the kids walking the halls to come out and play....that's who we need to get.

And most of all, bring back discipline to the program. It will be interesting to see which direction we go this time in hiring a new coach. I just hope they take it seriously and not just hire anybody...know what I mean jellybean?