CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

Left at halftime of tonight's scrimmage, Dragons up 24-7. Thought we looked decent and the spread worked better than the wing or veer or whatever. Hope those delay of games and false starts go away. QB running to the sideline for the play is for the birds. In my sitting in the stands opinion....

Edited by dkota44

13 minutes ago, dkota44 said:

Left at halftime of tonight's scrimmage, Dragons up 24-7. Thought we looked decent and the spread worked better than the wing or veer or whatever. Hope those delay of games and false starts go away. QB running to the sideline for the play is for the birds. In my sitting in the stands opinion....

I agree 100%. Us running the ball is what opened up our passing game. Sweetwater didn't adjust on defense and we took advantage of it.

Our qb having to go to the sideline to get the plays really hurts us. There needs to be a better way of getting the plays in. 

We still have alot of work to do. But we are getting better everyday and that's what it is all about. I think we will be just fine.

#33 is Ro Hardin. Who is Corey that is returning? Do you mean Cam Washington?

Coaching and players attitudes are night & day from previous regime ... love that we're getting back to being more physical and running the ball.

I feel like we're a darkhorse to make playoffs...right on the fringe. Region will be tougher than last year with Fulton and West coming in despite state champions Farragut moving up to 6A. We might be able to sneak into the playoffs but who knows. McKamey and his coaching staff gives us a good chance I feel.

1 hour ago, Dragon Tale said:

Coaching and players attitudes are night & day from previous regime ... love that we're getting back to being more physical and running the ball.

I feel like we're a darkhorse to make playoffs...right on the fringe. Region will be tougher than last year with Fulton and West coming in despite state champions Farragut moving up to 6A. We might be able to sneak into the playoffs but who knows. McKamey and his coaching staff gives us a good chance I feel.

Lol yes I meant Cameron Washington. I called him Corey.  My bad. 

This coaching staff has the players attention, that's for sure. I can tell a very big difference in the teams attitude and body language already. Like you said it's a night and day difference. 

On 8/7/2017 at 0:44 AM, Dragon Tale said:

Right on the fringe you say. Serious question, who do you see Clinton beating to end up in the top 4? 

On 8/8/2017 at 11:00 PM, KnoxVil said:

Right on the fringe you say. Serious question, who do you see Clinton beating to end up in the top 4? 

Yes West or Campbell Co. We've been close to the Cougars in their 4 game streak over us. Not sure what West has coming back besides a new coach. I feel like Oak Ridge is beatable this year also. I'm picking Hardin Valley to knock them off Friday night!