CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

I think he will do okay at Clinton in due time especially since he is from there but he won't have the long leash he had at GCA. Unfortunate that the kid from Anderson County has to set out since he wanted to play football as a senior. I went to that game and the only kid on Clinton I can even remember that did anything was number 33 who looked like he will be their go to man. It may take two or three years to get there but I do believe McKamey will be what the doctor ordered for Clinton when it's said and done.

Why would the Clinton admin pull the trigger on hiring this guy with all of his history?

I'll tell you exactly why they hired him. It was not the AD's choice. They had some people in the community pledge to donate a lot of money to their new "multipurpose facility" if they hired him. It all comes down to who you know.

I'll tell you exactly why they hired him. It was not the AD's choice. They had some people in the community pledge to donate a lot of money to their new "multipurpose facility" if they hired him. It all comes down to who you know.

Got ya. With that said are the majority of the Clinton fans glad to have him? Sounds like most of the ones here are. For Freddie Fagan's sake I hope it works out. Good luck to y'all. (Waiting for Catswild to come crucify me for wishing Clinton good luck).

Edited by SweetScience

Got ya. With that said are the majority of the Clinton fans glad to have him? Sounds like most of the ones here are. For Freddie Fagan's sake I hope it works out. Good luck to y'all. (Waiting for Catswild to come crucify me for wishing Clinton good luck).

I think majority of clinton fans are just glad to have somebody new.

No crucifixion is planned. We agree on one point and one point ONLY...it's boring for Clinton to be a bad team so I would rather them be a little better and therefore more competitive. But I will NOT wish them good luck and I wouldn't expect their fans to wish us luck. I know you and RW will be "politically correct" and say high school football isn't that important in the grand scheme of things...well, if that's so then stay off Coacht and talk about whatever you think IS important. Do Tennessee fans wish Vandy good luck...NO, do Auburn fans wish Alabama good luck...NO, do FSU fans wish Florida good luck...NO! Now you and your RW go ahead and get all politically correct and tell me how wrong I am, and that it's just a game...but keep in mind that your politically correct garbage will be falling on deaf ears....

No crucifixion is planned. We agree on one point and one point ONLY...it's boring for Clinton to be a bad team so I would rather them be a little better and therefore more competitive. But I will NOT wish them good luck and I wouldn't expect their fans to wish us luck. I know you and RW will be "politically correct" and say high school football isn't that important in the grand scheme of things...well, if that's so then stay off Coacht and talk about whatever you think IS important. Do Tennessee fans wish Vandy good luck...NO, do Auburn fans wish Alabama good luck...NO, do FSU fans wish Florida good luck...NO! Now you and your RW go ahead and get all politically correct and tell me how wrong I am, and that it's just a game...but keep in mind that your politically correct garbage will be falling on deaf ears....

Yes Drill Sergeant! Anything you say, sir. I take what you say as scripture!

Edited by SweetScience

You gotta let it go man.