CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

This is my two cents about this rule and reading over everything. First of all the kid has never played football before and I can see him thinking , hey if I move over here and go out for this team that had a 1-9 record last year i might have a chance to play even though I've never have before. Seeing this kid had no record of playing any high school sports before how would he know he was breaking a rule. The other thing that comes to mind is when I was in school and for many years Eagleton Junior High had kids going to all four schools in Blount County for spring practice even though they weren't at the junior highs for those four schools so I never thought much of this until now unless they tightened the rules along the line somewhere in the past I didn't know about. To take away this kids chance of playing high school football over a mistake is stupid on the T$$AA's part. Instead of the T$$AA trying to look like Kim jong-un they need to stop and think about trying to get kids out to play sports instead of how to keep them off the field especially during a time where we're seeing attrition at most schools because of parents not wanting allowing junior to take a chance and get a head injury.

I can't see blaming this on the T$$AA, as crooked as they are. All coach had to do was say, come out when school is over and you get enrolled and we'll be happy to have you. Instead, they cost this kid a chance at playing hs football, and for what...spring practice?? This falls squarely on the coach and admin at CHS.

This is my two cents about this rule and reading over everything. First of all the kid has never played football before and I can see him thinking , hey if I move over here and go out for this team that had a 1-9 record last year i might have a chance to play even though I've never have before. Seeing this kid had no record of playing any high school sports before how would he know he was breaking a rule. The other thing that comes to mind is when I was in school and for many years Eagleton Junior High had kids going to all four schools in Blount County for spring practice even though they weren't at the junior highs for those four schools so I never thought much of this until now unless they tightened the rules along the line somewhere in the past I didn't know about. To take away this kids chance of playing high school football over a mistake is stupid on the T$$AA's part. Instead of the T$$AA trying to look like Kim jong-un they need to stop and think about trying to get kids out to play sports instead of how to keep them off the field especially during a time where we're seeing attrition at most schools because of parents not wanting allowing junior to take a chance and get a head injury.

It isn't the kid's responsibility to KNOW. It is the coach's responsibility.

The punishment on the kid was too severe in my opinion. The punishment for the football team is fair considering Clinton hasn't really been in trouble before for anything. You wouldn't take away someones driving license for running a red light would you?

It sounds to me like some people are wanting Clinton punished because they are afraid they are on the rise and don't want that to happen.

The punishment on the kid was too severe in my opinion. The punishment for the football team is fair considering Clinton hasn't really been in trouble before for anything. You wouldn't take away someones driving license for running a red light would you?

It sounds to me like some people are wanting Clinton punished because they are afraid they are on the rise and don't want that to happen.

The coach is a repeat offender! Just because he got a new car doesn't mean he shouldn't lose his license....follow me?

His last school was one shot away from tssaa dropping the hammer. Probably one reason why he "left"

Edited by Raven52

The coach is a repeat offender! Just because he got a new car doesn't mean he shouldn't lose his license....follow me?

His last school was one shot away from tssaa dropping the hammer. Probably one reason why he "left"

I didn't really keep up with him at Grace, but I understand what you're saying.

No, 92. We all just want a level playing Field. Nobody wants to compete against a proven cheater. It's kinda like the saying goes. "Once a cheater, always a cheater."

Your never on a level playing field until you put turf in and those excavators bring in their lasers and shoot grade. bed2k9.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007