CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

Well Im very surprised a kid is ineligible, but yet McKamey isn't even suspended for a game???? A kid who was more than likely told by McKamey that it is ok to practice since you will be enrolled next year...trusted a coach & then hes in trouble, but the coach basically receives zero punishment. He's the one who broke the rule & yet he doesn't have to miss a game or a pay a fine. 

Also, did the TSSAA not notice that the week Clinton chose to not practice is the week after 2 a days??? Which means they didn't want to miss the most important week...they will get everything installed & then they will do weight lifting & a lot of film study. Although, I believe the TSSAA describes practice as any kind of film study or chalk talk as well. So keep an eye on that.

Keep an eye on them, they will find a way to practice & watch out...when they get that indoor facility finished he will practice year round. 

Now I know why kids from OR, Clinton, Halls and all over the surrounding areas kept disappearing to GCA all those years.

The reason your seeing kids leave has nothing to do with football. Parents don't want their kids being brought up and brainwashed by the leftist government. When this all shakes down eventually there will be as many privates schools as public schools. 

Besides that fact that the Clinton Administration was forced to hire a coach they didn't want and 3 months later, that coach is being penalized by the TSSAA.

It's not the end of the World. It's just football. There are more important things to worry about.

GO DRAGONS!! ðŸ‘

It's not the end of the World. It's just football. There are more important things to worry about.

GO DRAGONS!! ðŸ‘

This is true but if you are the kid in question here. Its probably everything to him. He gets the brunt of the punishment but the adults get a tap on the wrist. I just don't understand how this happens.

This is my two cents about this rule and reading over everything. First of all the kid has never played football before and I can see him thinking , hey if I move over here and go out for this team that had a 1-9 record last year i might have a chance to play even though I've never have before. Seeing this kid had no record of playing any high school sports before how would he know he was breaking a rule. The other thing that comes to mind is when I was in school and for many years Eagleton Junior High had kids going to all four schools in Blount County for spring practice even though they weren't at the junior highs for those four schools so I never thought much of this until now unless they tightened the rules along the line somewhere in the past I didn't know about. To take away this kids chance of playing high school football over a mistake is stupid on the T$$AA's part. Instead of the T$$AA trying to look like Kim jong-un they need to stop and think about trying to get kids out to play sports instead of how to keep them off the field especially during a time where we're seeing attrition at most schools because of parents not wanting allowing junior to take a chance and get a head injury.