CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

If the AC kid plans on going to Clinton then I have no problem with it, sounds like he's a player. IF and WHEN Linderman comes to Clinton you will know who he is. He's currently 6'3 220, exceptionally athletic, pretty muscular for his size, not to mention he's an 8th grader with facial hair! I don't think I've ever seen a kid that developed for his age.

Off topic, I coached against him during the season and had him on our TNAAU Region 1 All Star wrestling team. Based on what I know about him I won't be surprised if he's one of the top DT's or TE's (his preferred positions) in the state by the time he's a Senior.

Edited by JSamson7

Oh it's true...it's darn true!! The kids picture is in the Clinton Courier running the football in the Maryville scrimmage. I think that is how they got busted. http://mycouriernews.com/articles/2017/04/5116.php

OK Dragon fans...you may love your new coach BUT this may be the most brazen act of complete stupidity I've heard about in a LONG LONG time! WOW!!!

If the AC kid plans on going to Clinton then I have no problem with it, sounds like he's a player.

The only "problem" is that this student's participation in spring practice is highly forbidden by TSSAA rules if he is not a student at Clinton High at the time he participates in practice.  Depending on what route the powers that be in Hermitage opt to take, the student could be ruled ineligible to participate in sports at any TSSAA school next year, and if the allegations prove true, then Clinton can be punished with serious sanctions for allowing it, if they, in fact, did so.  

The only "problem" is that this student's participation in spring practice is highly forbidden by TSSAA rules if he is not a student at Clinton High at the time he participates in practice.  Depending on what route the powers that be in Hermitage opt to take, the student could be ruled ineligible to participate in sports at any TSSAA school next year, and if the allegations prove true, then Clinton can be punished with serious sanctions for allowing it, if they, in fact, did so.  

Yep, exactly. I honestly hope it isn't true. Clinton fans have suffered long enough under Kerr.