Happy Valley vs. Austin East 3rd round

JonathanHVHS

Turtle & '71, #25 Davenport can flat out fly...I saw him run down AE more than once...McClain has a totally different kind of impressive speed....But AE may well have been the fastest HS "team" I ever saw play. Closing and break away speed was jaw dropping.

With that said, HHS players have had and still have the opportunity to build that type of speed this offseason...

Davenport can be even better!

EVERY DOG needs to be at speed/explosion training!

Training is again today at 3:00 at Siam.

Last year, as soon as we beat em, AE went to work preparing to meet us again...I wonder how many of these DOGS will start preparing today for the next big challenge in 2017?

Sorry men, back to HV/AE game

Edited by uknoit2

Turtle not trying to still your thunder but you say AE has 5 or 6 faster than our 25. Did they not play Friday cause I seen 25 pull away from everyone.you mite have 5 or 6 quicker but not faster.I know the scouts that was there to watch AE boys after game come strait down to field and wanted to talk to our 25.

They played but not on defense. Noticed I said, "A Hair or Two faster". 25 was fast he may even be faster than the players I'm thinking of . I heard the AE track coach asked him to run track with AE this coming season 😂😂.

Turtle & '71, #25 Davenport can flat out fly...I saw him run down AE more than once...McClain has a totally different kind of impressive speed....But AE may well have been the fastest HS "team" I ever saw play. Closing and break away speed was jaw dropping.

With that said, HHS players have had and still have the opportunity to build that type of speed this offseason...

Davenport can be even better!

EVERY DOG needs to be at speed/explosion training!

Training is again today at 3:00 at Siam.

Last year, as soon as we beat em, AE went to work preparing to meet us again...I wonder how many of these DOGS will start preparing today for the next big challenge in 2017?

Sorry men, back to HV/AE game

Yes sir, the offseason is where it all counts ...

I guess we find out how fast they are in couple of weeks. When AE comes to marion if both win this week

They may not be better but as a team ,they will be faster. I think they play defense when they want 2. I just watched some film and I saw half hearted effort  several times. That won,t get it done against you guys but by looking at several of their game scores,they have the ability. I,d love to see this game if it happens but  this is the 3rd round, Anything can happen at this point.

They may not be better but as a team ,they will be faster. I think they play defense when they want 2. I just watched some film and I saw half hearted effort  several times. That won,t get it done against you guys but by looking at several of their game scores,they have the ability. I,d love to see this game if it happens but  this is the 3rd round, Anything can happen at this point.

If you want to see the real AE...playing both sides of the ball...watch the Fulton film