Round 3 Marion County vs. Forrest

Astimeexpires01

Backs are much better than in 2015. Last year's success on offense was because of senior offensive line play. This year the team is still having success with a smaller, younger line because they have five different runners that are better than last year's starters. Next year the team should have both, experienced line and very good backs.

I've been on that all year, about the talent level of those underclasmen. And luckily, they are being led by some great seniors. I think the future is very bright in chapel hill, and the next time we would even get a shot at MC, after this year. Would be in cookeville.....

Good luck Friday night Rockets! To all, safe travels!

I don't see Forest beating Marion County this year unless Warriors turn it over. Many. Many. Times. Defense is too stout and Forrest won't have the speed to get the edge. IMO Sequatchie Valley goes 3-0 again this weekend. Prediction, Marion jumps up on them then hits cruise control in 2nd half.

MC 42

Forest 14

Hmm, any 4a teams from that valley still playing? I will say, MC has been a dominate force in the east for a couple of years. Don't really know what all the seq valley covers. Edited by grubby21

Hmm, any 4a teams from that valley still playing? I will say, MC has been a dominate force in the east for a couple of years.

No 4a teams in the valley. We only have 1a South Pittsburg & Whitwell, 2a Marion County & Bledsoe County, 3a Sequatchie County. I believe that covers the "valley" teams. Edited by Astimeexpires01

One thing MC does not want to do is have this game come down to the fourth qtr as we know the Rockets are capable of driving for the go ahead score late. I am sure that is what Forrest plans, to shorten the game and grind it out limiting the Mc possessions. Marion needs to play fast though and impose their will early and hopefully get up a couple of quick scores early.