Round 3 Marion County vs. Forrest

Astimeexpires01

I hope everyone from Forrest is reading this as well..

The posters predicting the blow out live just down south, approximately 6 miles.

I will say it again, they are not MC posters.

I like their enthusiasm, but not MC posters.

Hope this makes you feel a little better buddy.

LMBO you are being honest, but deep down you know it's true as well.

I think Marion wins by 21. Forrest played well last year and still got beat by 4 td. I think Marion is on a misdion.if Forrest can slow down the run and make Mc make plays on 3rd down then they have a shot. If they don't slow down Mc running game then yes it could turn into long night for forrest

On a mission? No more than they have been the past three years. They are the best TEAM in the east. At least for 2A. Sorry I had too. LMBO

NO CHANCE I make this one. i am a caregiver in upper ET. if anything I'm closer to Hampton and Happy Valley. I'm def in a valley right now.  I made it to the Meigs game against my better judgement because I was so proud of what these boys and coaches have done this year. I think I'm done attending games. Def won't be there fri 

NO CHANCE I make this one. i am a caregiver in upper ET. if anything I'm closer to Hampton and Happy Valley. I'm def in a valley right now. I made it to the Meigs game against my better judgement because I was so proud of what these boys and coaches have done this year. I think I'm done attending games. Def won't be there fri

Your like the only Forrest fan posting but your done attending games...What sense does that make? You should whittle a good stick or something instead of wasting your time commenting on a game your "done" with