Round 3 Marion County vs. Forrest

Astimeexpires01

Farmington? Recon what the heck you a talkin about Mr. Farmer?? South of the town of Jasper 6 miles would be South Pittsburg. Recon this Farmington town is about 6 hours away by car and two days by horse and wagon . Recon that would be just enough time to churn some butter...

Lol. I misunderstood you. I thought you were talking about 6 miles south of Forrest. Totally misunderstood your post.

I don't believe they were scared last year. We had great senior leadership last season and Mr football lineman. Forrest has won quite a few games the past few years and the confidence shows as these kids never believe that are out of the game. If you look back over the recent years we were losing the close playoff games in the first round. The last couple seasons we have been winning those games. This is Forrest first trip to the 3rd round and these kids expect to be here. I coached several of these kids through youth football and they have championships at every level. Forrest has some excellent talent that are underclassmen that are playing critical roles this season. My nephew is a junior and has said they have had a great week of pract. I don't know the outcome tomorrow night but, I fully expect MC to get our best shot.

So what is the feel up that way about the matchup this year? Ameriga said yall were scared last year but i didnt see it. Are the kids confident, have a good plan in place?

Those kids weren't scared last year. Maybe a little tight and nervous, but definitely not scared. Amerigha tends to overindulge a bit. One thing this team doesn't lack is confidence, that's for sure.