Round 3 Marion County vs. Forrest

Astimeexpires01

Dear God please smile upon our Rockets tonight in the face of all this Region 3, 1A and 2A arrogance. In Jesus name, amen.

GOD has no favorite in these athletic events.."believers" are on both teams..I pray that there are no injuries and it will be a competitive match.(MC continues the streak). Forrest congrats on making it to the 3rd round.

• Upvote 1

Salem it's funny you mention that. I was just sorting thru some of that myself. It was discussed on here a lot at the time. I didn't realize an SP kid had an incident too. All I can say about that is, it's interesting, but to pile on would be a bad idea. God forgives and so should we. We all fall short of His glory.

Much more good than bad in our program history. Terrible leadership decisions will always bring out the bad! As us MC fellers saw in years past! Let's all rember, the kids are the ones that pay for these mistakes. Coaches just move on to other schools and the kids are left with the burden. Edited by Astimeexpires01

Marion county is dominating both sides of the ball. The defense is holding opponents under 28 points while scoring around 40. Tonight shouldn't be any different. Marion wins 42-7

Defense averages giving up 10 points per game. Factor in the young guys giving up late scores and it's actually around 6 per game. These boys hang their hats on defense.

FORREST

- DONT PLAY SCARED

- DONT LET A PLAY OR EVEN A SERIES GET YOU DOWN. PLAN ON A 48 MIN WAR

- NO NEGATIVE BODY LANGUAGE 

- HIT THEM HARD. MAKE THEM HURT. .MAKE THEM QUIT. 

- COACHES, PUT YOUR BOYS IN THE BEST PLACE TO WIN. 

- HAVE A SWAGGER

- IT WAS 17-3 AT HALFTIME LAST YEAR. SURELY WE CAN KEEP IT CLOSER THAN THAT. 

- OK ILL STOP CALLING YOU SHIRLEY

Looking for some Marion County video to watch last night and a YouTube search of "Marion County Football" comes up with all sorts of news stories on scandal, violations, suspensions, recruiting, repeat offenders, vandalism, penalties, infractions. The program doesn't make our local news. What's going on over there?

All of that is in the past, These kids have moved on from it. As far as the recruiting goes it was really a bogus rule. Kid came down and dropped in on a coaches meeting to talk to the coaches, and the head coach talked to him, which was a violation.