OAK RIDGE Lady Wildcats 2016 - 17

WillieTheWildcat

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley did not play hamilton heights this year but did blow out oak ridge daniel boone and morristown west over Christmas tournament. And might i add blew out cookeville 69-35 but it wasnt that close. It was 32-2 early in 2nd period and starters got to come out middle of the 3rd.

I just have to laugh....you come on the Lady Wildcat's tread and remind us Bradley Central blew out Oak Ridge in a Christmas tournament. Not very nice of you  LOL

Bearden had some injuries that pretty much shut them down. 

Willie this guy is a dingbat, don't know why he came on here but I'll just ignore him, like on all the other threads.

Bradley is a good team and I expect them to play Riverdale for the state title. But we are still in it and till we win it all or get put out I'm gonna be right there for our Lady Wildcats.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

WILDCAT PRIDE.

I just have to laugh....you come on the Lady Wildcat's tread and remind us Bradley Central blew out Oak Ridge in a Christmas tournament. Not very nice of you LOL

Right and I was there 3 starters on the court at all times threw the 3rd. I left after that. He did call off the trap. Howard came off the floor with 230 left in the 3rd. And she IS the engine that makes them go. Real strong all around game. Her size and length helps her. With that said I think that if Oak Ridge is as good as they were last year they give them a game. In no way does Bradley have an easy path to the state. Sub state could get very interesting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Winfree's senior year was the season she needed to secure more college interest. That opportunity was taken away from her. A lot of false assumptions can be made about what happened and what the options are. Unfortunately, the former coach and administration did not allow Winfree to have due process. A lawsuit was filed for a reason, and it will run its course by people who conduct discovery and take depositions. Unless the parties settle out of court, a lot of the pertinent issues will come to the public surface. I wrote about many of the issues here: https://bdnewsletter.news/2023/11/17/grounds-for-investigation-and-suspension/ I interviewed Winfree after she was dismissed from the team and wrote about it here: https://bdnewsletter.news/2023/12/01/a-new-interview-with-sable-winfree/ Winfree had been on teams in Warren County since the fourth grade and never been dismissed from a team. The real questions are why was Winfree dismissed from the team, and why the administration backed a coach whom they did not rehire.
    • What is the hold up here? I have not heard anything in weeks. Are they waiting for the right person or is something else going on?
    • Per usual, we'll be hard to beat in the regular season, I'm sure. It's the post season that I'm more worried about, specifically the coaches. Maybe they'll be able to make some adjustments that will keep the momentum in our favor. How's Grays recovery coming along?
    • Something don’t add up here a college coach is not going to turn away a good player they need just because they didn’t get along with their high school coach 
    • RR, you might remember. Didn’t someone hide the kicking shoe that game? It seems I remember we had missed a kick the week before, and we needed all the points we could get. We thought we had a better chance going for two, so $?&@$ hid the shoe after the first miss that game. No one on our sideline looked for it very hard.