2017 4A Favorites?

AllRegion

I agree Greeneville is a contender each year. I disagree on you saying Elizabethton is not. But in the end we will just have to wait and see.

Woody we should just be honored just due to the fact that greeneville has even allowed us to be mentioned in same breathe, on a serious note it is good to see this old rivalry renewed. All the cyclone nation asks for is a shot and we have one.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woody we should just be honored just due to the fact that greeneville has even allowed us to be mentioned in same breathe, on a serious note it is good to see this old rivalry renewed. All the cyclone nation asks for is a shot and we have one.

Maybe we should mail them a Thank you Card and invite them over for Thanksgiving dinner. It would have to be this year though because next year I believe we will be playing thanksgiving week. :) Maybe they can cook for us next year.

Edited by Woodby30

I'm glad to see yall back on the regular season schedule as well. Both teams are very familiar with each other going back to both great sophmore classes being 1st and 2nd place in middle school 8th grade year. I hated when Elizabethton dropped us in 2007 after playing every year since 1953.

I'm glad to see yall back on the regular season schedule as well. Both teams are very familiar with each other going back to both great sophmore classes being 1st and 2nd place in middle school 8th grade year. I hated when Elizabethton dropped us in 2007 after playing every year since 1953.

I'm sure it will be fun and interesting the next few years. This renewal actually gave me a reason to get back on here and post :) 

Edited by Woodby30