2017 4A Favorites?

AllRegion

You said the same thing about this year...

We do have confident and Cocky fans (like every other fan base) because we love our Greene Devils and have seen how the program has changed since 2007. No one had Greeneville as the favorite this year. Greeneville, Fulton, Knox Central, Marshall co, PC all had Knox Catholic as the clear cut favorite this year with almost their whole team back and the returning champs....

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabethton will make the road a little tougher for greeneville

Betsy may have beat them this year .. but as far as road easier .. no way ..  the teams that have knocked them out of playoffs the last 3 out of 4 years is Fulton and KC and they moved up to 5A so road is easier ... no doubt .. Betsy is THE only team that might have a chance .... like I said this year Betsy might have won ...    

I don't get upset by your comments Woodby. We are a championship contender every year and next year will be no different. Only thing different is a clear path to Cookeville. Yes I know Betsy is in 4a but they cannot contend year after year with us.

I agree Greeneville is a contender each year. I disagree on you saying Elizabethton is not. But in the end we will just have to wait and see.