Knoxville Central @ Marshall County : Round 4

Marshall1969

I need to apologize to Mr Boo Who Freaking Who... I stand corrected we have played Springhill 20 times.... TIGERS have won 15 of those games! I'm getting older and it's so hard to remember and keep up with all these Tigers stats and wins thru the years! Kudos to SH Raiders y'all have some great athletes on that team... if only your friend could stay on task and discuss SH football but he's too worried about Giles and Marshall County's business! As my grandmother always said " people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks". GO TIGERS!

I need to apologize to Mr Boo Who Freaking Who... I stand corrected we have played Springhill 20 times.... TIGERS have won 15 of those games! I'm getting older and it's so hard to remember and keep up with all these Tigers stats and wins thru the years! Kudos to SH Raiders y'all have some great athletes on that team... if only your friend could stay on task and discuss SH football but he's too worried about Giles and Marshall County's business! As my grandmother always said " people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks". GO TIGERS!

So won't put up with cussing but...... Oh never mind. You all are a waste of time and not worth the effort. Enablers is what you are. To the Greeneville fan that doubts MC you will see. I honestly believe they could play with Independence who many believe to be the best team in the state. I think their weakest position is QB and that is only because he is a sophomore. He will be the real deal. I have no clue about Central but if they are as big and as fast as you say then it could be a great game. I think 4-4A was pretty strong this year but no one had anything for them. Lead I agree that we have a lot of issues to work out. Don't remember one of our guys cussing like MollyLove claims but would love to know the number of the player. Safe travels Central!!

I saw a question asking how our Offense is? I won't get on here and give out our game plan, but I'll say we are balanced for the most part. I've seen some film on you guys but I have much more to see, regardless I won't make predictions as these teams are very evenly matched. I will tell you this Tiger fans much like I have the Catholic, Fulton, Greeneville, etc fans. When you play Central, you better come ready to work. There will be no easy downs or yards against us on either side of the ball and our kids will NOT stop fighting. We take NO teams lightly regardless of records, so don't take us lightly. Go Bobcats!

Edited by chsbobcat09

So won't put up with cussing but...... Oh never mind. You all are a waste of time and not worth the effort. Enablers is what you are. To the Greeneville fan that doubts MC you will see. I honestly believe they could play with Independence who many believe to be the best team in the state. I think their weakest position is QB and that is only because he is a sophomore. He will be the real deal. I have no clue about Central but if they are as big and as fast as you say then it could be a great game. I think 4-4A was pretty strong this year but no one had anything for them. Lead I agree that we have a lot of issues to work out. Don't remember one of our guys cussing like MollyLove claims but would love to know the number of the player. Safe travels Central!!

My wife heard it too on the way to the concession stand at halftime. She said a big majority of the team was cussing at our players as they were huddled by the gate while we were exiting the field. I'm sure emotions were high and teenagers tend to get emotional from time to time and that's understandable. They should have kept it where only the players could hear it. Too many little kids hang out by the gate to see this players come off the field no matter what team the play for.

I saw a question asking how our Offense is? I won't get on here and give out our game plan, but I'll say we are balanced for the most part. I've seen some film on you guys but I have much more to see, regardless I won't make predictions as these teams are very evenly matched. I will tell you this Tiger fans much like I have the Catholic, Fulton, Greeneville, etc fans. When you play Central, you better come ready to work. There will be no easy downs or yards against us on either side of the ball and our kids will NOT stop fighting. We take NO teams lightly regardless of records, so don't take us lightly. Go Bobcats!

Don't have to worry about giving up your game plan. No credible coach worth his salt bases his gameplan from what people think on the T. You don't take down teams like GreenEville and Fulton a and not be a solid team. We won't take central lightly but don't think because we are not in region 2 that we are just some average team with a good record. If central can move the ball between the tackles they will have earned it.

My wife heard it too on the way to the concession stand at halftime. She said a big majority of the team was cussing at our players as they were huddled by the gate while we were exiting the field. I'm sure emotions were high and teenagers tend to get emotional from time to time and that's understandable. They should have kept it where only the players could hear it. Too many little kids hang out by the gate to see this players come off the field no matter what team the play for.

IF this is true then it is very discouraging. Lack of discipline has been our problem for years. To allow kids to get away with it is a real issue and completely unacceptable especially in front of kids. I sincerely apologize to those kids and their parents. Unfortunately our culture seems to be going to this type of behavior.

IF this is true then it is very discouraging. Lack of discipline has been our problem for years. To allow kids to get away with it is a real issue and completely unacceptable especially in front of kids. I sincerely apologize to those kids and their parents. Unfortunately our culture seems to be going to this type of behavior.

No enablers on our team... I would love to give you some situations that have occurred on our team and how they were handled but the staff would not appreciate that. So coach t is a forum to discuss how much you love your team and compare teams etc. So do your self a favor and don't get on here discussing your delusional thoughts on other people's teams. Yes your player cussed your coach it happened I heard it. I'm sure the coach will deal with it. That's the thing teenagers are unpredictable and I'm sure adrenaline was high and he probably regrets it. But I don't get on here to go on and on about how undisciplined another team is, I enjoy hearing about other teams accomplishments and bragging on my TIGERS. So I hope SH improves with all that talent, because we're stuck playing you for 4 more years since 4A class Region has us together still. I love high school football and I LOVE MY TIGERS!!

I don't take issue with players being frustrated and venting their frustrations. We all know how teenagers can be. It's becoming a heated rivalry and I get that. I'm not blind to the fact that there was some trash talking during the game from both sides. What I am concerned about is the little ones. They look up to these highschool athletes as if they were pros. I'm sure Spring Hill has some young kids that hold their players in high reguard. I'm not bashing Spring Hill at all, as I said, I know how teenagers react when emotions are high. These young men in the heat of competition can let things get to them and lash out without having the slightest thought about who is watching. Grown ups aren't immune to it either. We as adults have to do a better job of instilling in these young men what it means to be a positive role model no matter the situation. With that said, I do wish Spring Hill's players the best. They should be one of the favorites to take the region next year. Edited by leadfarmer
  • Upvote 1