7A

WildcatNation33

Outside of Clarkrange and Pickett who will be good this year? Jackson Co usually does very well but not sure what they have this year. What about Clay or Monterey?

Who are some players to watch this season?

Pickett County stands out right now. If they beat Clarkrange, it will be a huge win this early in the season. They have beaten AAA Stone Memorial, who gave top seated Bradley all they wanted last night at Bradley. PCHS beat Alcoa, Livingston, other top contenders. If Coach Brent Smith can keep his team healthy. Look out Murfreesboro...they are fast, aggressive and play with no fear.

PC coaches are too good to ever allow interference from the crowd. While parents may be trying to coach I guarantee you Coach Smith has a handle on the team as evidenced by their 8-0 start. PC is the cream of crop in 7A this year and a favorite to win it all.

No one said anything about the coach. Smith has proved himself as a great coach. But the 8-0 start is nothing to brag about for any team, nor are rankings at this point in the season. When the dust settles it will be Pickett coming out on top and going to m'boro.

Did Jackson County score just 2 points in the first half against Cookeville last night?

They scored 2pts. in the first qtr. they scored 2 pts in the 3rd qtr.  They played a decent 4th qtr. That has to be the worst perforrmance in a lot of years. Coach has a lot of work in front of him. Good luck to him and the kids.

Thanks...hard to believe.

There is talent on this team, so i don't want it to sound as if there cupboard is bare because its not but not like what we are used to at Jackson County. We have been spoiled here for 20 years, the 8th grade team is full of athletes, has size, speed and with some work could be really good in a few years.  So all is not lost, just rebuilding a little but i believe if anyone can do it Coach Brown can and will.

Got a booger in my nose....what do I do?   P I C K E T T  , pick it....LMBO.

The Lady Bobcats go down tonight.

BREAKING NEWS

As a Clarkrange fan...Lady Bobcats go down tonight......season begins to unravel.

Well, one thing y'all know about for sure is losing at STONE....but, none of my business. 

Lets let those Buffs worry about Cookeville...