7A

WildcatNation33

Im certain that the MVP will be from Clarkrange or Pickett. There really is no way around it. The fact that Pickett blistered Jackson once and probably should have twice would make it a travesty for that team to have the MVP on it. Not saying it is impossible, but highly unlikely in my eyes. 

As for who will get it, my money would be on Meadows because when she brings it, she has 30. However, there are those few nights where she just didn't bring it (like Jackson the other night). If she were to have another of those that might hurt her...who knows. My personal opinion is Pritchett. If most anyone were doing a fantasy draft to build their team around out of this district, she would be the #1 pick. Why? Because she does a wide variety of things. Averages right at a double double with points and rebounds on a balanced team (she could score a lotttttttt more, but she doesn't have to and does a great job of getting her teammates involved). She averages probably 3-4 steals and assists per game, defends, and leads her team by the EXAMPLE that she is on and off the basketball floor. But, yall know what they say about opinions....guess we will see how this thing shakes out between now and next Tuesday!

She's a 4.. by lack of position players she plays a 5. Don't split hairs

Disappear?? Elaborate.. cause the numbers don't lie

How tall do you think you have to be to be a 5 in Class A?  How many 5's in Class A are bigger than her? Only One that i know of and she's in Clarkrange.  

Edited by UCSportsFan

How tall do you think you have to be to be a 5 in Class A? How many 5's in Class A are bigger than her? Only One that i know of and she's in Clarkrange.

She plays like a 4 not a 5. She isn't a true 5. She plays a 5 only because there isnt a true 5 on that rotation. Come on man.. you know this. 🙄 Edited by BigDaddy_1

Just curious what is her averages? I am sure they are on the flier that the school will send out for her Miss Basketball nomination push, but just wondering what the official averages are? Im guessing mid 20s PPG?

Not sure. I'm guessing 20+ppg, 8-10 rebounds, 4blocks, 4asst.. don't take that to the bank.. just a guess.

I'm still waiting on you to elaborate on

her disappearing act..

Her disappearing act?  Are you referring to the PC game?  She didn't disappear she couldn't get the ball brother.  How many 5's and she is a 5 no matter what you want to say, but how many of them do you know that play guard, forward and post at the same exact time?  Yeah me either.... So you want to take ONE game and use it as the standard for the season?  I thought you were better than that brother...I promise you one thing LA would like to have her as a 5 :)

Edited by UCSportsFan

Her disappearing act? Are you referring to the PC game? She didn't disappear she couldn't get the ball brother. How many 5's and she is a 5 no matter what you want to say, but how many of them do you know that play guard, forward and post at the same exact time? Yeah me either.... So you want to take ONE game and use it as the standard for the season? I thought you were better than that brother...I promise you one thing LA would like to have her as a 5 :)

You're the one who said Meadows disappeared!! That's my reference.. I never said anyone disappeared!! You need to know what YOU are talking about!! I'm better than that.. and you should know I don't base anything with kids off one game.. possession or whatever. As far as JC's "5", I like her game.. and I will continue to call her a 4.. good ball player, nonetheless.. and there are more than one in this district who can play those same positions..

You're the one who said Meadows disappeared!! That's my reference.. I never said anyone disappeared!! You need to know what YOU are talking about!! I'm better than that.. and you should know I don't base anything with kids off one game.. possession or whatever. As far as JC's "5", I like her game.. and I will continue to call her a 4.. good ball player, nonetheless.. and there are more than one in this district who can play those same positions..

She did disappear against Jackson County that was my point sir, how am i to know who you are referring to when you just put the word "disappear" in a post without a reference.  Relax brother its ok to have a different opinion.  

Edited by UCSportsFan

She did disappear against Jackson County that was my point sir, how am i to know who you are referring to when you just put the word "disappear" in a post without a reference. Relax brother its ok to have a different opinion.

I am relaxed.. lol. But I'm curious, it's ok for you call me out on your girl, which I never did, for one game.. but yet you are doing it now?? Lol.. Again, they play again, I doubt she goes 1-13 from the floor.. and to know, is to know what you say to begin with.. or take some geritol with memory restoration 😂😂 Edited by BigDaddy_1

I am relaxed.. lol. But I'm curious, it's ok for you call me out on your girl, which I never did, for one game.. but yet you are doing it now?? Lol.. Again, they play again, I doubt she goes 1-13 from the floor.. and to know, is to know what you say to begin with.. or take some geritol with memory restoration

I doubt she does either, but i've watched these two teams play each other twice and the best post player on the floor was from Jackson County and that is not a biased opinion it was fact.  CR has the better team but the best player on the floor is Hardy without a doubt.  Now having said that Meadows has the tools to dominate against anyone if she plays hard and i fully expect she will come tourney time.  So we'll see how it plays out.  As for the geritol comment, you're not that far behind me bro so maybe you need some "one-a-day" in your diet...... jus sayin....  :mrgreen:

I doubt she does either, but i've watched these two teams play each other twice and the best post player on the floor was from Jackson County and that is not a biased opinion it was fact. CR has the better team but the best player on the floor is Hardy without a doubt. Now having said that Meadows has the tools to dominate against anyone if she plays hard and i fully expect she will come tourney time. So we'll see how it plays out. As for the geritol comment, you're not that far behind me bro so maybe you need some "one-a-day" in your diet...... jus sayin.... :mrgreen:

Who's facts??? Yours? Lol.. it's ok, you're a homer.

I'm a one-a-day plus.. prevention is the key!! 😜