Whitehaven vs Cordova ( The Rematch!)

KDJMEM901

I was just thinking, crump, melrose stadium and Da Haven. You can almost say all of South memphis wiLL be jumpin tonight!! But not quite like da haven...I hope both trezvant and east win...but ain't no place like home!!! I dare cordova to come and do what they did last year...Circle up on our W if you want! Chant F whitehaven if you want...the kids still remember that. It's just gone add fuel to the fire. Kinda like the year nate Cole came out and warmed up in a batman cap. Man they hit duDE so hard all nite, that it didn't say batman that junt said, A man....lmao....Aubrey Miller, Special K, Shabar Wilson, Rock, J'len, jeter...just a few names you will here alnite...BHS get your weight bruh!!! Lol

I swear you got me about to throw a chair in the office bruh. Cordova get ready we about to...

71990621.jpg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know circling up for prayer at midfield was disrespectful but to each his own I just want to see round two with both teams playing their best obviously we have to move the ball better and try to contain me Watkins but it's only 6 hours away to what did varlas say the biggest game in memphis high school football history

I didn't know circling up for prayer at midfield was disrespectful but to each his own I just want to see round two with both teams playing their best obviously we have to move the ball better and try to contain me Watkins but it's only 6 hours away to what did varlas say the biggest game in memphis high school football history

It wasn't just prayer, they yelled out F whitehaven when they finished...I was standing rite there behind them. . That was intentional bruh. Total lack of respect. It was all planned...they didn circle up at midfield at they own field...even coach saulsberry was standing like hey, don't say anything, we gone handle it on the field.

Who are you trying to fool