Whitehaven vs Cordova ( The Rematch!)

KDJMEM901

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping you'd argue like a bumbling idiot.  The refs got the call wrong.  It's documented.  The ref that threw the flag was suspended.  Maryville should have won that game 29-28.

Rule 7-5

ART. 12 . . . Ineligible A players may not advance beyond the expanded neutral

zone on a legal forward pass play before a legal forward pass that crosses the

neutral zone is in flight. If B touches the pass in or behind the neutral zone, this

restriction is terminated. An ineligible is not illegally downfield if, at the snap, he

immediately contacts a B lineman and the contact does not continue beyond the

expanded neutral zone.

468990_4871791229744_1617295245_o.jpg

14455_4189237778352_1089295897_n.jpg?oh=

IMG_2390.png

I actually feel sorry for these guys. There will forever be an asterisk next to their championship because there was a documented screw job. Oh well! Go Rebels!

http://tssaa.org/pastchampions/2012Champions/StateFootball/bluecross.htm

Please show me where the asterisk is located, cause I can't find it. Whether it was a bad call or not. Maryvilles defense was destroyed by Dodson and that's what won the game. Just let it go scum or petition to TSSAA to add this asterisk you're talking bout...

I see there is still some sour apples in the bunch but that's to be expected..the inevitable is on the verge of happening that is the long awaited tie breaker between Da Haven and Maryville. But I won't spoil tonite or take away from the the heavyweight bout part 2!!!! Of course we are the man, Ali, and Frazier will onced again go down tooonite!!! That's that ol Ray da J...yall to young to know bout that. ..lol...we gone handle this first them we talk next week!!! Just a few hours away. Gotta hit the L. And the brew store....my boy gettin charcoal and the grill ready...oh I will be there to open the gates...lol....We Got The Keys Keys keys!!!!! Lol....my boy Bernie Mac used to say. "YOU Muth@$! Don't understand"....let's go....I'm ready

I see there is still some sour apples in the bunch but that's to be expected..the inevitable is on the verge of happening that is the long awaited tie breaker between Da Haven and Maryville. But I won't spoil tonite or take away from the the heavyweight bout part 2!!!! Of course we are the man, Ali, and Frazier will onced again go down tooonite!!! That's that ol Ray da J...yall to young to know bout that. ..lol...we gone handle this first them we talk next week!!! Just a few hours away. Gotta hit the L. And the brew store....my boy gettin charcoal and the grill ready...oh I will be there to open the gates...lol....We Got The Keys Keys keys!!!!! Lol....my boy Bernie Mac used to say. "YOU Muth@$! Don't understand"....let's go....I'm ready

Mayne you gotta stop talking like that. You got me at work hyped as a fool! 

hov-future-everyone-shoot.jpg

I was just thinking, crump, melrose stadium and Da Haven. You can almost say all of South memphis wiLL be jumpin tonight!! But not quite like da haven...I hope both trezvant and east win...but ain't no place like home!!! I dare cordova to come and do what they did last year...Circle up on our W if you want! Chant F whitehaven if you want...the kids still remember that. It's just gone add fuel to the fire. Kinda like the year nate Cole came out and warmed up in a batman cap. Man they hit duDE so hard all nite, that it didn't say batman that junt said, A man....lmao....Aubrey Miller, Special K, Shabar Wilson, Rock, J'len, jeter...just a few names you will here alnite...BHS get your weight bruh!!! Lol