Whitehaven vs Cordova ( The Rematch!)

KDJMEM901

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood was special last year.

They were special but we STILL should have beat them. We were supposed to be up 21-3 at halftime. Our defense held their offense to like 60 yards in the first half. Had it not been for a 55 yard fg in the third quarter the defense may would have bailed the Offense out however if  'ifs and buts' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Xmas

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Enough about last year, we got a strong Cordova team coming in that's heck bent on revenge. Come on out Poet and Dova91, I know y'all out there lurking...

They don't want to do the verbal sparring that I know Darn-well we'll get in the Championship game thread.

This team looks a lot like the '12 Title team just with slightly less Big Time talented recruits, but the formula is very present.

All time Great Defense. ✓

Almost All Time Great Back with a Big, Nasty OLine and speed to burn at WR with some size sprinkled in there. ✓

Our 2 QBs bring something different to the table and so far neither have stepped outside of themselves trying to emulate T-Money Mitchell or Jordan Williams as those quys are Legit College QBs and these two we have are solid HS QBs that will likely play different positions at the next level. #8 has some Pat Smith (TSU's/ the OVC's Top WR) qualities but not the overall Raw athleticism and talent but he's not too far. Lil Harris makes me feel good because I was too once a "shorter" QB and seeing him out there shows that he got that Harris Blood strong with his cool demeanor. 

Is it Friday or Is it Game Day 

Screen-Shot-2016-04-22-at-10.46.16-AM-co

They don't want to do the verbal sparring that I know Darn-well we'll get in the Championship game thread.

This team looks a lot like the '12 Title team just with slightly less Big Time talented recruits, but the formula is very present.

All time Great Defense. ✓

Almost All Time Great Back with a Big, Nasty OLine and speed to burn at WR with some size sprinkled in there. ✓

Our 2 QBs bring something different to the table and so far neither have stepped outside of themselves trying to emulate T-Money Mitchell or Jordan Williams as those quys are Legit College QBs and these two we have are solid HS QBs that will likely play different positions at the next level. #8 has some Pat Smith (TSU's/ the OVC's Top WR) qualities but not the overall Raw athleticism and talent but he's not too far. Lil Harris makes me feel good because I was too once a "shorter" QB and seeing him out there shows that he got that Harris Blood strong with his cool demeanor. 

Is it Friday or Is it Ga

Edited by Poet21

What happened to the SEC defense Jab Poet 21... 

To confirm your joke I will paste something from the Commercial Appeal...

"...Wolves, who managed just 134 yards for the game."

That's what the Team did for the WHOLE GAME sir. They say All jokes have a bit of truth in them. I hope that you guys move the ball as well as you did the last time we played  :mrgreen: