Chattanooga area 2016-17

FootballFan51

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm out...

Pretty sure the truth won this debate. Some people just see things from their side only . Never thinking they might be in the same situation .  Childish comments about your cross town rival only made you out to be the bad guy. Once again, if you live in a glass house don't throw stones. Those without sin throw the first stone!

Pretty sure the truth won this debate. Some people just see things from their side only . Never thinking they might be in the same situation . Childish comments about your cross town rival only made you out to be the bad guy. Once again, if you live in a glass house don't throw stones. Those without sin throw the first stone!

What truth was that ? Not being smart just want to know.

What truth was that ? Not being smart just want to know.

That Cleveland has more transfers playing then Bradley in girls basketball. I don't follow them very close but talking with two parents of a player on the team they informed me that Cleveland has players that are starting that moved in from three different high schools. Coachinhoops put out a trivia question about Bradley transfers but seems to have Amnesia about Cleveland. So there you have my answer about the truth.

Katie, Katie, Rhyne, and Kimia are all non Bradley feeder players. That's 50% of your top 8. Please don't confuse the terms hard work and blatant disregard for the rules. Last I checked, character is still part of the ethical side of sports.

Your calling Mad Science "SNARKY" , take a look in the mirror. You seem like the type of person who would try to start problems. You don't even have your facts straight in the lie you posted above.