Chattanooga area 2016-17

FootballFan51

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trivia question...How many players in Bradley's top 8 grew up in a Bradley County Middle School?

I had a terrible conversation with upset Cleveland girls basketball parents tonight at a local restaurant! They told me Cleveland had a girl starting that started at Stone Memorial last year and another girl who started at GPS! Besides that they went on to say that another starter played at Bradley before transferring to Cleveland. Plus more players on the bench who went to Lake Forrest. I've know them for 20 years and think the world of them. Hope they are not lying to me. If so they have lost my respect. They say their daughter is being pushed down the bench because the Coach is bringing in out of zone players. Can someone who is neutral answer this post? No pro Bradley or Walker Valley please. Maybe a level headed parent at Cleveland would be ok. Not a parent who's kids are not playing if this is true.

[quote name="coachinhoops"

No stone throwing happening here. Simple facts.

Since no one is "throwing stones" on this forum, those Cleveland parents would be really upset to hear that Coach Williams tried really hard to get Madison Hayes to follow him from East Hamilton to Cleveland. Again, high school recruiting is against the rules. She and her family chose to stay at East Hamilton and she has continued to grow both physically and mentally as a player. She is going to be an outstanding player in the future!

I have always loved the T...It's a great place to have logical discussions with open minded people...I don't let personal attacks get to me nor the fact that people make up stuff to try to tear people down...Right is right and wrong is wrong...At the end of the day do what is right...

Listening to your logic, its all legal with no influence if they transfer to Cleveland but not if they legally go to Bradley?!? Not sure you are making a very good case for yourself. Seems like your a one sided type. After talking with those Cleveland parents, I believe there are more transfer at Cleveland then Bradley. Stone Memorial, GPS, Bradley transfers start for Cleveland. Trivia question. How many girls basketball players transferred into Cleveland girls program that are playing right now? If you live in a glass house you just don't throw rocks. I believe any logical person would agree there is some jealousy coming from coachinhoops. You would think this would end the responses on this subject. The come back will be we didn't recruit and they did,

blah, blah,blah,blah.