WBHS Schedule 2017

etcoach

10 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Special Summer School Holiday Homework Words of the Week are Nacho and Tissue.

Shad gathered up all his team before dead period and told them if Football is Nacho game then I don't have the time to Tissue.

How could ANYONE not enjoy reading this??!!!LOL!

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Special Summer School Holiday Homework Words of the Week are Nacho and Tissue.

Shad gathered up all his team before dead period and told them if Football is Nacho game then I don't have the time to Tissue.

The word of the day is brought to you 7 days a week and twice on Sundays wooooo! The word of the day at william blount is bishop.  After reading weatherman98's asinine posts on coach T, schad told sdotcup I wish someone would shut this bishop 

2e5ijio.jpg

Edited by SdotBears

1 hour ago, SdotBears said:

The word of the day is brought to you 7 days a week and twice on Sundays wooooo! The word of the day at william blount is bishop.  After reading weatherman98's asinine posts on coach T, schad told sdotcup I wish someone would shut this bishop 

2e5ijio.jpg

SHAD SAID BEWARE OF SDOTBEARS BECAUSE HE IS A FALSE PROPHET!!!! THE WILLIAM BLOUNT FAMILY DOESN'T BELIEVE IN FALSE PROPHETS AND PEOPLE WHO MAKES FUN OF US. LIKE THAT RATT SONG WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. 

Going to watch WB play on the road this year? Then make sure to stop by Pennzoil's Alnwick location to get your car serviced before you head out. They are proud supporters of WB football and will have you in and out in minutes. Plus they offer other perks too...

images_zpsec4n0ctc.jpg

Edited by TheGuvna