2019 rankings

GCPioneer

Collier? Very surprised at her ranking.Didnt know she is top 25??

You must not watch or know much about TN high school girls basketball if you would even question Collier being on this list. She can flat out play. Super quick, smart and very skilled. There are Not many teams in the state that she wouldn't be the starting PG for. Nothing but respect for her work ethic and game. Great kid!

You must not watch or know much about TN high school girls basketball if you would even question Collier being on this list. She can flat out play. Super quick, smart and very skilled. There are Not many teams in the state that she wouldn't be the starting PG for. Nothing but respect for her work ethic and game. Great kid!

Ok buddy relax. Lol I have watched her play since 8th grade. My daughter has played against that Webb team many times and I've coached basketball for 11 years in Mid TN. I've seen tons of good players during that time and seeing her ranked as #12 was a surprise to me. I wasn't aware she was ranked that high? I didn't say she wasn't deserving of the ranking just that it surprised me.

She's a good player and I wish her all the best.

• 1 month later...

Stii surprised at these rankings overall and frankly believe it is wrong. Something is up with them?