Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

There is always a way. If Trezevant plays like they did vs Waverly and Big Baby doesn't play then Marion County will win. They are much better than Waverly.

I'll continue using that logic, if T-High improved at the same level as you homers think MC did they are at least 2 TDs better off GP as they about tried to give the game away last season

Let me use that logic... T-High was Better than MC last season and brought back as many or more than MC there's literally no way MC can win.

Here is some logic for you to use for several who have tried to throw the race card out everytime someone talks about athletes, coaching. You have said t-HIGH has better players (athletes) than does Marion. I agree with you. No way Marion can compete in this game because yall return more. You say coach White is great and basically gets no respect. Lets just throw this out there...... what happens if the unthinkable happens and these slow country (white boys, you havent said it but you know you have thought it) just happen to upset the mighty Bears? Is it then attributed to coaching? I think it was you that predicted 48-18......i hope if they score 48 that they go ahead and get 50.

They were probably diving on the ground for a reason. Probably couldn,t block um so they just tried to tackle um. I think you guys will try a different approach

I believe we will definitely try a different approach. I've never seen anything like that in my life? After Waverly's D line dove to the ground, T-Vants OL could get to the next level blocking. I'm not saying Waverly's D was terrible,  it looked like they had some good looking ball players. Just don't think that front 3 holds a candle to MC's! As a whole, MC's D is much, much better than Waverly's!

So.. I've been a watchin some game film from the T-Vant vs. Waverly game. NO WAY THE WAVERLY D IS BETTER THAN MC'S! Waverly had some good looking LB's but the D line minus one DE was not very impressive. Basically, Waverly's D line dove on the ground once the ball was snapped? I noticed the nose man did this EVERY play until late in the game? If we can stop or slow down the run MC wins big! I also noticed that 90% of the run plays are behind #60 and #64. The young RB #4 looks good but he is not even close to being a CR!!!

Holler at me astimeexpires. Not sure if you have my number but your sis does i think from her boys playing baseball for me. Shoot me a text when you get a chance. I will be on the mtn so if it takes a while to get back with you thats why.

Here is some logic for you to use for several who have tried to throw the race card out everytime someone talks about athletes, coaching. You have said t-HIGH has better players (athletes) than does Marion. I agree with you. No way Marion can compete in this game because yall return more. You say coach White is great and basically gets no respect. Lets just throw this out there...... what happens if the unthinkable happens and these slow country (white boys, you havent said it but you know you have thought it) just happen to upset the mighty Bears? Is it then attributed to coaching? I think it was you that predicted 48-18......i hope if they score 48 that they go ahead and get 50.

You don't control my thoughts. What if the Purple Bears show up, play a clean game and mop the Floor with a team they should have beat by 21 last year?

Let me use that logic... T-High was Better than MC last season and brought back as many or more than MC there's literally no way MC can win.

I get what you are saying but.. here's and example for you, ALABAMA! Some of the guys waiting in line to start are just as good as the starters! Same thing happens at Alcoa and Maryville at the HS level.. You cant base a game at this point on returning starters! Makes no sense.

Marion Co. Been talking like Trezevant fell off. I just want to show you how it sounds on the other side talking like that.

Moving forward, what if T-High whoops MC for thinking they on the level of a "4A" school... how will yall take that?

I don't believe for one minute T-Vant fell off nor does anyone else. You guys are the Champs, were just here to make believers out of you. Don't take offense to that, the kids and coaches will decide this one believe it or not..

Marion Co. Been talking like Trezevant fell off. I just want to show you how it sounds on the other side talking like that.

Moving forward, what if T-High whoops MC for thinking they on the level of a "4A" school... how will yall take that?

No one from marion is talking like that. most are other teams that have no dog in the fight. If thigh whoops us like you say, i will be on here saying man, you were right. Will you do the same if the unthinkable happens (in your eyes)????

I went ahead and created you guys a website. That Richardson boy is a real good runner. Those tacklers better get real strong this week so they can take him. That White man already knows that Mathis mans offence secrets since they played last year. You think im joking but im not.

Whatever