Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

Also KC would have beaten Alcoa badly. Alcoa has one playmaker on offense and they don't ever get him the ball enough on the perimeter. So that run run run crap won't beat the big dogs in the state but maybe the Elizabethtons and union county's of the world.

The 2015 KC team got drilled by half a hundy by the 3A state runner up. The 2016 KC got drilled by a very sub par Fulton team on their home field. Keep dreaming puss puss!

most of those are d2 A schools. Name the schools that you have beaten. Also every d2 school you have beaten except McCallie had down years when they played and the only reason Alcoa won then was bc those teams had Cobb and Co on them which in that 3-4 year span was most talent Alcoa had ever had.

You are a moron! funny that when Alcoa beats a DII back to back years the,DII sucked and it was Alcoa BEST year. No! You just suck at looking at real facts!

Cobb was a freshman and did not play when Alcoa beat a BJ Coleman led McCallie team. The same QB that played at UT.

Also, I forgot about this year beat down of Webb. ......Alcoa is

8-1 against DII. Pitiful!!!

Wait now Alcoa is the best team in the state ? D2 guys don't waste your time on this one- not even worth a 15 second discussion I've seen it all now

Pick dates 25 years ago or more- Alcoa is 1-2 against David lipscomb - Its irrelevant - everyone with any football brain knows this is comical

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

Keep living in IFL world sissy girl. ALCOA Killed Webb this year!

The same D2 team that played in the Championship game this year!

35-7 on their own field. Alcoa subbed early or it would have been 100 ta nothing!

I recall that game being 13-7 heading into halftime. Alcoa pulled it out late with depth and experience something (experience) a young webb team gained a ton of by the end of the year. Webb played you guys closer than anyone in the regular season this year outside of Maryville. 38-13 was your closest game. So either Alcoa is the best team ever or 3A really isn't that strong.

Once again for those of us who lack intelligence (like yourself) I was talking about the D2AA privates. Not the small ones. But keep misinterpreting.

I'm very disappointed Alcoa dropped Webb this year. Would have much rather played Alcoa than Ensworth (who would have beat Alcoa by multiple scores this year)

Alcoa please schedule BA Ensworth or MBA. All three of those teams would have beat you like a drum. Along with Whithaven Oakland and McCallie.

Webb has schedule an out of state team this year, Ensworth, and McCallie. While Alcoa schedules Grace and drops Webb....Webb best Grace 41-0 this year. I'm sure Alcoa is nervous about playing such a tough team.

Please ask Rankin why he dropped the series. My guess is he didn't want to see a Webb team that returns everyone and will be much better than the 2011 Webb team that lost to Alcoa 14-7.

Eilijah Howard would have been the best player on the field, as a Freshman. I'm guessing that 4.35 will be a 4.3 flat next year. Can't have a "puss puss" running past the best team in the state, Alcoa.

Is it just me or do Alcoa fans have the short man (little pecker) syndrome? They're all so fragile and get so flustered when someone brings into question the greatness of their version of Gods gift to football. (Alcoa). Thanks for the comedy, guys. It's so obvious when all of you get flustered. I can just see you behind your keyboards all red faced and veins popping out of your foreheads. It'll be ok.

Edited by SaulakaPaul

Alcoa please schedule BA Ensworth or MBA. All three of those teams would have beat you like a drum. Along with Whithaven Oakland and McCallie.

Webb has schedule an out of state team this year, Ensworth, and McCallie. While Alcoa schedules Grace and drops Webb....Webb best Grace 41-0 this year. I'm sure Alcoa is nervous about playing such a tough team.

Please ask Rankin why he dropped the series. My guess is he didn't want to see a Webb team that returns everyone and will be much better than the 2011 Webb team that lost to Alcoa 14-7.

Eilijah Howard would have been the best player on the field, as a Freshman. I'm guessing that 4.35 will be a 4.3 flat next year. Can't have a "puss puss" running past the best team in the state, Alcoa.

Ensworth had their chance a couple years ago, then backed out. Left poor ole Cleveland to fight their battles! Puss puss! 😂

Wait now Alcoa is the best team in the state ? D2 guys don't waste your time on this one- not even worth a 15 second discussion I've seen it all now

Pick dates 25 years ago or more- Alcoa is 1-2 against David lipscomb - Its irrelevant - everyone with any football brain knows this is comical

Just facts for you IFL fans.Like Baylor cause play with Alcoa or Maryville...not even the best team in ChooChoo land....go back to the dog house Lil dawg!