Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

2003 you lost 55-6 to the powerhouse on Granny white David lipscom and in 1998 you got drilled 38-0 by the mustangs of David Lipscomb . I don't think you guys could beat pearl cohn or Hillsboro in most years

Alcoa beat the brakes off Lipscomb so bad in 2004 they have Never ever been a deep playoff team since. Goodpastor owned them after that. Only that The F5 Tornadoes hammered Goodpastor for years. Bunch sissy privates trying to play in public division and still got TRUCKED! Yeah!

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

2003 you lost 55-6 to the powerhouse on Granny white David lipscom and in 1998 you got drilled 38-0 by the mustangs of David Lipscomb . I don't think you guys could beat pearl cohn or Hillsboro in most years

And where has DL been in the last 10 years when Alcoa was winning Gold!

Ha...can't hang....I'll start the IFL. "Alcoa can't beat PC"...weak! PC is 3A now....just sit back and watch. Alcoa will be mean on defense again! Book it!

You mentioned 2004 - so I gave you the other two you left out : I know nothing about dL football team just know they beat you and almost every year you are down 40 -0 to Maryville when GQ puts his second and third teams in so you can score

And where has DL been in the last 10 years when Alcoa was winning Gold!

Ha...can't hang....I'll start the IFL. "Alcoa can't beat PC"...weak! PC is 3A now....just sit back and watch. Alcoa will be mean on defense again! Book it!