Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

Alcoa plays nobody good other than Maryville. To even think that they would beat a D2AA school is comical. Also, pretty convenient how they dropped Webb as they are upcoming and KC when KC was on the rise. Alcoa beats mid to below average teams all year long so when playoff time hits they are fresh bc their guys never play a full game all year long.

I laughed!

Alcoa plays nobody good other than Maryville. To even think that they would beat a D2AA school is comical. Also, pretty convenient how they dropped Webb as they are upcoming and KC when KC was on the rise. Alcoa beats mid to below average teams all year long so when playoff time hits they are fresh bc their guys never play a full game all year long.

You keep living in IFL. Alcoa is 7-1 against DII. Fact. Look it up!!!

Lol classy post man. Classy.

Alcoa has lost to CAK more times than Webb has. In fact CAK historically is the worse team on the bluff and you've lost to them the most of any cedar bluff area school. Probably because you were actually forced to play them since they were in the same classification unlike choosing when to play webb and Catholic. Alcoa chooses their battles very carefully. Interesting how they dropped a loaded webb team upcoming in 2017 for Grace Christian.... but they were eager to do a series with Webb in 2015 when webb had the worse team in the past 15 years loaded with freshman and sophomore starters. I've seen them avoid Catholic when they were going to be stronger as well. Rankin does a great job of picking when to play schools that's for sure.

I wish the series with Webb would have continued. However, I don't think the outcomes would have been much different. Webb just doesn't have the numbers to compete with Alcoa...

Edited by Throwdeslant

Lol classy post man. Classy.

Alcoa has lost to CAK more times than Webb has. In fact CAK historically is the worse team on the bluff and you've lost to them the most of any cedar bluff area school. Probably because you were actually forced to play them since they were in the same classification unlike choosing when to play webb and Catholic. Alcoa chooses their battles very carefully. Interesting how they dropped a loaded webb team upcoming in 2017 for Grace Christian.... but they were eager to do a series with Webb in 2015 when webb had the worse team in the past 15 years loaded with freshman and sophomore starters. I've seen them avoid Catholic when they were going to be stronger as well. Rankin does a great job of picking when to play schools that's for sure.

C'mon Sparty you are smarter than that! You are beginning to sound like Tadvols. Not too many teams in this area want to play Alcoa. I get it. Losing to a small school doesn't look good on the playoff resume. However, when teams like Oak Ridge won't answer the phone when it rings, what can one do? Heck, Alcoa can barely find teams in the area to scrimmage. The Tornadoes also have almost the same problem at the Middle School level. Those young men can only get about 7 games and 4 of them might as well be out of state. 😂

You keep living in IFL. Alcoa is 7-1 against DII. Fact. Look it up!!!

most of those are d2 A schools. Name the schools that you have beaten. Also every d2 school you have beaten except McCallie had down years when they played and the only reason Alcoa won then was bc those teams had Cobb and Co on them which in that 3-4 year span was most talent Alcoa had ever had.

Also KC would have beaten Alcoa badly. Alcoa has one playmaker on offense and they don't ever get him the ball enough on the perimeter. So that run run run crap won't beat the big dogs in the state but maybe the Elizabethtons and union county's of the world.

I find it comical that every time Alcoa wins it's because that team was down. However, if they don't play, the win always goes to the opposing team. I don't ever recall a team taking the field and openly admitting that they have already lost. Especially, from ignorant posters like yourself....😂ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»