Union City versus Mayfield KY 2017

ysoangry

Sorry, don't know what happened there. 

I promise you that it may sound like blow hard to you, but your reeducation process starts in 4 days. There is a reason that UC quit playing MHS. You guys are stuck in the 50's with that flavor of offense and you are about to see that. I think the all time record is something like 22 wins for MHS to 6 for UC. 

I have not exaggerated a bit.  I have broken down video from both teams.  UC is big and slow.  There strength plays right into the strength of MHS defense  

The weakness of UC defense was exposed in their scrimmage  That weakness plays right into the hands of MHS  Fellas it's not gonna be close. Call it juvenile if you wish.  I call it honesty  

55 I truly hope you are talking about the scrimmage we had earlier with Waverly and Wayne County.  Because if that's what you " broke down" then you are in for a surprise.  Honestly we should have stayed on the bus for that scrimmage.  I have already given reasons why earlier in this thread.  Big and slow.  Yep that's about right.  As far as previous records are concerned, that is for yesteryear. Sounds like reeducation will be coming to you.  Ever think that maybe we didn't show everything?  I'm sure you did the same. 

19 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

55 I truly hope you are talking about the scrimmage we had earlier with Waverly and Wayne County.  Because if that's what you " broke down" then you are in for a surprise.  Honestly we should have stayed on the bus for that scrimmage.  I have already given reasons why earlier in this thread.  Big and slow.  Yep that's about right.  As far as previous records are concerned, that is for yesteryear. Sounds like reeducation will be coming to you.  Ever think that maybe we didn't show everything?  I'm sure you did the same. 

I sent you a private message 

4 minutes ago, Mysonis55 said:

The scrimmage is just part of it. How about last year's videos. Nothing that impressed me much differently there. I will be smiling ear to ear come about 8:30p on Friday. Just please don't vanish from here afterwards. I want to see the change in perspective afterwards. 

Not choosing sides but bigswo has done nothing but showed mayfield respect and as far as I know he has been honest about everything he has posted. Uc and mayfield are the real deal when it comes to football so it will be a great game sure if may not have as many state titles as we do but that doesn't mean there players haven't gave there blood sweat and tears on the field. This will not be the same uc team we faced in the past so to say we will just slaughter them would be a over statement. I know us mayfield fans are cocky at times but we have earned the right but let's not forget we can be beat our last game last year proved that. I will end by saying both teams will be focused and ready for battle come Friday so let's just pray that no one gets hurt the refs are fair and may the best team win and both teams bring a gold ball home come December. GO MAYFIELD 

55....You don't have to be this cocky. Let the boys play and if Mayfield wins, toot your horn but it doesn't have to be ear splitting. UC has a fine program, they have the hardware to prove it. Mayfield in my opinion should win this game but I won't be shocked completely if they didn't.