Union City versus Mayfield KY 2017

ysoangry

51 minutes ago, Mysonis55 said:

I know exactly who this is 1980. See you in the morning. 

Swo, I would enjoy being there tomorrow to get a rise out of you before the game. Then I would like to see you right after the game to try to repair your confidence for what I hope will be a good season for the golden breeze. 

If you see me in the morning you will have to come to James marine you might see my wife who is a graves county p.o. lol

mysonisorwas55 or whatever the heck your name is.  wow, you the most trash talkin' dude since coacht was formed.  i'm sure you are a 12 - 14 year old or some bench player daddy who is one of those who play's their wanta' be pro dad type dad.  I'm sure you are at all of the practices, film watching, trying to send tapes out about your son, yourself or whatever.  listen up cool dude, ive been to your stadium probably over 40 times in my life, you want to talk old and outdated....lol.  well, yes, your cardinals are a great program, we all in U C give your team that respect but man, the kid in you has shined well.  I think you forgot to learn or have not gotten to the age yet to actually know what respect is.  There is one thing I will say about my ( U C ) team, you won't beat us by 3 T D's, your team will know they have been in a real game the first game of the year.  I know of coach morris, know his brother and if you are a player, a former player or a players dad, your son would run laps if he knew your words are of such.  a program gets to the top by winning and giving others respect.  your the kind of fan that gives your program a slap in the face and dropped a notch.  I know 98% of the Mayfield fans aren't like you.  we have those kid of fans also, every team does.  we all want our team to win but COME ON MAN, go to school and learn what respect is.  I sure would hate to have you as a employee or a team mate or play for me etc...  til tomorrow night, your eye will glow when you see what a real stadium looks like, national high school field of the year more than once as of matter of fact by Scott's turf.  In the company of Green bay and a couple other NFL fields.  so, rock on dude, continue to mix your koolaid, your fellow fans on here are even bashing you.  til the light turn on Friday night, go read a book on respect, learn the definition.  Go Tornadoes.

Edited by ucdiditagain

58 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

mysonisorwas55 or whatever the heck your name is.  wow, you the most trash talkin' dude since coacht was formed.  i'm sure you are a 12 - 14 year old or some bench player daddy who is one of those who play's their wanta' be pro dad type dad.  I'm sure you are at all of the practices, film watching, trying to send tapes out about your son, yourself or whatever.  listen up cool dude, ive been to your stadium probably over 40 times in my life, you want to talk old and outdated....lol.  well, yes, your cardinals are a great program, we all in U C give your team that respect but man, the kid in you has shined well.  I think you forgot to learn or have not gotten to the age yet to actually know what respect is.  There is one thing I will say about my ( U C ) team, you won't beat us by 3 T D's, your team will know they have been in a real game the first game of the year.  I know of coach morris, know his brother and if you are a player, a former player or a players dad, your son would run laps if he knew your words are of such.  a program gets to the top by winning and giving others respect.  your the kind of fan that gives your program a slap in the face and dropped a notch.  I know 98% of the Mayfield fans aren't like you.  we have those kid of fans also, every team does.  we all want our team to win but COME ON MAN, go to school and learn what respect is.  I sure would hate to have you as a employee or a team mate or play for me etc...  til tomorrow night, your eye will glow when you see what a real stadium looks like, national high school field of the year more than once as of matter of fact by Scott's turf.  In the company of Green bay and a couple other NFL fields.  so, rock on dude, continue to mix your koolaid, your fellow fans on here are even bashing you.  til the light turn on Friday night, go read a book on respect, learn the definition.  Go Tornadoes.

I'm not a fan of 55 and his antics but I think Mayfield has a fine stadium , it's a great place to watch a game. Lots of tailgating right near the west goalpost. You can see all the action up high in War Memorial . There is no track so it looks like your looking right down on it. I've been to tons of high school stadiums and I think WM is at the top of the list to watch a high school game.

Mayfield by a couple of scores.

4 hours ago, BigSwo said:

So we are big, slow,  outdated and simply scared to play the Cardinals.  Dang dude.  Can you say anything else? I'll tell you what's outdated. .....your smack talk.  It got old fast. I mean come on man.  If you are gonna spit some trash try to say something different.  When I see that you posted something,  I know it's a rerun so I just skim over it and SMH. 

I believe that tomorrow night you will see that what you call old has become new.  One thing that get's better with time is good old fashioned smash mouth football. Also there is wine and bourbon,  but since I don't drink, I wouldn't know.  I expect you to be very familiar with whine by the time this game is over.  I'm glad you have counseling set up but you prolly need to set up for an extensive stay somewhere to dry out after all the whine you will consume after tomorrow night.  

I hope you can understand the " whine" pun. 

That was great man!! Good luck to our 7-2A brothers tomorrow night!! Hope that ride home to Kentucky is a quiet one!! Go get'em fellas!!

55 it's been a good week of bustin on each other.  You are a bold and confident old red bird that's for sure.  I have no doubt that our boys are ready to play this game.  Ready mentally,  physically and intellectually.  By that last one I mean they have studied everything they can about the Cards.  You keep saying that Mayfield is so much better than my Tornadoes.  The only thing I have to say to that is. .....they better be.  

I have been to your stadium and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It is filled with tradition and character. The last time I was there, I watched my Jr. Tornadoes beat the Jr. Cardinals in the 6th grade.  Just saying. 

Yeah, I remember the 6th grade game your talking about I think. Y'all had a huge back running the ball. We have weight limits on our backs over here in elementary so they really don't work with bigger kids for that. We had issues tackling him at times. That proved to be the difference in a one td game in the end. I remember one of your boys was actually bigger than the coaches.