REFLECTION THREAD. LAST 3 YEARS RESULTS

GeneralForrest

One of the Marion posters posted that those seniors went 38-6 the last 3 years. Reminds me of Fulmer's 45-3 run at UT in the 90s. 

So I thought I'd open things up for other schools' fans to get on here and discuss the last 3 years for their schools. You can also include your best playoff run and when it was in the last 3 years. If you had the same "best" result multiple years, include the most recent.

However you want to do it. Basically recognizing these outgoing kids' achievements.  

So for Marion, they went 38-6 and won 3 Silver Balls. 

Forrest Rockets: 28-8 the last 3 years, with a 2016 Quarterfinal finish. 

Marion played EIGHT more games than Forrest in those 3 years. Wow. 

1A and 2A welcome. 

Thanks. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the Marion posters posted that those seniors went 38-6 the last 3 years. Reminds me of Fulmer's 45-3 run at UT in the 90s. 

So I thought I'd open things up for other schools' fans to get on here and discuss the last 3 years for their schools. You can also include your best playoff run and when it was in the last 3 years. If you had the same "best" result multiple years, include the most recent.

However you want to do it. Basically recognizing these outgoing kids' achievements.  

1A and 2A welcome. 

Thanks. 

This senior class finished 48-9 with 3 silver balls. 2nd best run ever for a senior class for us. The best was 56-1 with 3 gold balls.

1A and 2A welcome.

Thanks.

This is a good thread. I'd say Marion played 8 more games due to making it to the final game all 3 years and Forrest losing early in the playoffs