Tennessee Coach's Poll-12 December 2016

ArtusCimber

I did an GaranimalHouse type analysis and I have concluded the following:  WrestlingGoob is highly impartial to Summit.  After further review, Summit is overrated.  They won't make top 10. 

I believe you are overlooking two teams though. 

Halls returns a lot of manpower and they are quietly laying in the weeds just waiting to knock off these Top 10 posers.  I'm not sure they will get to Cleveland (as we all know they are now unbeatable - Moleskin has them rolling) but they will send Soddy & Wilson home crying to their respective mommas.  And btw I hear some of those mommas in Soddy are country huggables.

Tennessee put the smack down on Arlington last year at duals (what? this guy talking bad about Arlington) and as many have speculated on here, might have actually been the number two.  It appears they return most of their firepower. I'd say they lambast the Wildcats again this year. 

I did an GaranimalHouse type analysis and I have concluded the following: WrestlingGoob is highly impartial to Summit. After further review, Summit is overrated. They won't make top 10.

I believe you are overlooking two teams though.

Halls returns a lot of manpower and they are quietly laying in the weeds just waiting to knock off these Top 10 posers. I'm not sure they will get to Cleveland (as we all know they are now unbeatable - Moleskin has them rolling) but they will send Soddy & Wilson home crying to their respective mommas. And btw I hear some of those mommas in Soddy are country huggables.

Tennessee put the smack down on Arlington last year at duals (what? this guy talking bad about Arlington) and as many have speculated on here, might have actually been the number two. It appears they return most of their firepower. I'd say they lambast the Wildcats again this year.

Are you sarcastically saying halls would beat Cleveland? Lol why are u hating on Cleveland? They proved their ranking for THIS week. Whether or not they stay there remains to be unseen but after beating Bradley, Baylor, and father Ryan u still say they arent worthy just because a couple teams that you think should be on the list isn't? I'm confused. Edited by fooseball95
  • Upvote 1

Are you sarcastically saying halls would beat Cleveland? Lol why are u hating on Cleveland? They proved their ranking for THIS week. Whether or not they stay there remains to be unseen but after beating Bradley, Baylor, and father Ryan u still say they arent worthy just because a couple teams that you think should be on the list isn't? I'm confused.

No I don't think Halls beats Cleveland or Bradley, but I think they are a top 5 team and will beat some of the others such as WC, Soddy, maybe even Beech. 

Maybe they need to beat WC, SD or Beech to get a ranking. Ultimately ranking means nothing. February is when it all matters.

Sirmixalot-thanks, it's been well established that rankings mean nothing (as long as your team is highly ranked) and you have to beat the man to be the man etc etc etc. But until those matches happen I have to do something to pass the time and I choose to debate said rankings with my fellow Coachtians.