Darius Garland

TonyG

But to be fair, I would add that I never saw Barford play in high school. I'm talking about what he's doing right now at Arkansas and what I saw him do at Motlow. He has certainly added size and strength since high school from what I've read. But really, c'mon now you don't get to be the #1 rated JUCO recruit in the country without being a freak... Maybe if Garland grows and does the same thing I'll have a different assessment when he is as old as Barford.

Edited by quizlo11

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TonyG,

Thanks for your thoughts first off.

If you attend the gm vs Pebblebrook, Could you let me know how both players did?

I appreciate everyones analysis

I REALLY would like to put my eyes on this Garland kid. Does BA play anyone near the Mt Juliet area?

Are there any links to Garland highlights or gms?

Edited by Bigboi20

TonyG,

Thanks for your thoughts first off.

If you attend the gm vs Pebblebrook, Could you let me know how both players did?

I appreciate everyones analysis

I REALLY would like to put my eyes on this Garland kid. Does BA play anyone near the Mt Juliet area?

Are there any links to Garland highlights or gms?

BA lost 57-53. I watched the game online and BA did there normal of being down and climbing back and almost winning in the end. Garland finished with 17-4-4 while Sexton finished with 24 points and just living at the free throw line. BA shot the ball terrible overall to stay in that game and Pebblebrook's speed was a problem for them. But imo the stat sheet told the story of the night. (3-PT) FG-FGA: Brentwood 8-31 Pebblebrook 4-11, FT-FTA Brentwood 3-3 Pebblebrook 9-17. BA spent too much time chunking up threes against a faster team with more size, the stage may have been to big for them. 

BA has a few games within a hour of Mt. Juliet If im not mistaken. I normally catch them in memphis or nashville myself, but the closest you will be able to go to see him will be going to PJP in hendersonville and watching that blowout because they play Lighthouse at home this year. I would advise just taking a trip to nashville and checking out them playing Ensworth and getting a look at a possible star of the future James wiseman or just waiting on state to roll around and watch for the ten bucks. But there are many highlights online of him just type in his name and have at it on youtube hudl google etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...