5          FATHER RYAN                63              3

6          SODDY DAISY                62              6

7          WILSON CENTRAL             51              9

8          BAYLOR                     40              7

9          TENNESSEE HIGH             34              10

10         BEECH                      25              8

11         ARLINGTON                  9               11

11 (TIE)   HALLS                      9               NR

ALSO RECEIVING VOTES: BLACKMAN, INDEPENDENCE, MBA, MT. JULIET, SCIENCE HILL, SUMMIT  

Thanks OW. I told you it would sort itself out.

Remember though, that there may be freakish changes again when people get their lineups set in January, so patience will be a must.

Good to see you back. I thought you might have lost your internet access for some more or less recondite reason.

You always use these big words and make me have to pull out the dictionary. But no I'm whole. Just giving WrestlingFool a break, he was getting a bit uptight, I think mostly bc his team's are under performing and he doesn't like to face the truth. He's just shedding his frustrations on me.

Anyway, I see it working out. I still think The Bears are the strongest team. Especially after watching Cleveland implode at McCallie. A championship team can't have a bad day like that. Still not sold on Wilson Central though. I think they get a little extra attention due to their cozy relationship with the pin-tn polster. Time will tell.

You always use these big words and make me have to pull out the dictionary. But no I'm whole. Just giving WrestlingFool a break, he was getting a bit uptight, I think mostly bc his team's are under performing and he doesn't like to face the truth. He's just shedding his frustrations on me.

Just leave my name out of your mouth. My team is doing just fine, thanks though.

WrestlingClown, maybe you should just stay off the board for a while so your blood pressure doesn't rise and you need to focus on helping your team improve.

I'm good, thanks for the concern though. I got baby aspirin for the blood pressure, and after the year this has been if high blood pressure is my biggest health concern then ill take it.

Again, appreciate the concern for the team, if you'd like to contribute you can always come by and help with our club team.

Edited by WrestlingGod

I'm good, thanks for the concern though. I got baby aspirin for the blood pressure, and after the year this has been if high blood pressure is my biggest health concern then ill take it.

Again, appreciate the concern for the team, if you'd like to contribute you can always come by and help with our club team.

LOL...the way he acts makes me think he is old enough to BE on your club team