Notre Dame 2017

Booger

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another done gone down the road...and thays another with his thumb out waitin on the next greyhound departin Vermont Ave.... ..thats what most assistants do; as some do every year bout this time....some u hate see leave and some dont get the Donald Trump exit pass soon enuff...

.now reach in that purse of yours and pay up that bet, Janice

Booger just sayin  :popcorneater:

Edited by Booger

a few things teachin to Booger in the Gold / White game...other than they been a large number of Uhaul vans leavin and enterin Vermont Ave as of late with coaches...kinda like an ole fashion cake dance.....coach Fant is restructurin with a new plan, new look and the Irish look very decent in the game with so much speed buzzin around it was difficult to read jersey numbers....can u say air rade

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

a few things teachin to Booger in the Gold / White game...other than they been a large number of Uhaul vans leavin and enterin Vermont Ave as of late with coaches...kinda like an ole fashion cake dance.....coach Fant is restructurin with a new plan, new look and the Irish look very decent in the game with so much speed buzzin around it was difficult to read jersey numbers....can u say air rade

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Week one you've got this guy. 😬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XmX-Nm5KaA&feature=youtu.be

Week one you've got this guy.

Week one you've got this guy.

not sure your intent......other than to let me know that Mosley and Waters have managed to walk across the stage at the your school built by Billy Haslam and r doin a great job with their new upstart video production company....

that bein spoken......as of late it has been fact that the talent level Butch and UT brings to Knoxville ant been much threat to the Irish.....but the UT talent level could b soon changin for the better cause Sergeant Carter has been down at ND tryin to get a couple Irish studs

Booger will take Tygard Media any day.......he can make Booger look like a 3 star

17499558_1267069620008604_75061434581420

Booger just sayin  :popcorneater:

Edited by Booger

not sure your intent......other than to let me know that Mosley and Waters have managed to walk across the stage at the your school built by Billy Haslam and r doin a great job with their new upstart video production company....

that bein spoken......as of late it has been fact that the talent level Butch and UT brings to Knoxville ant been much threat to the Irish.....but the UT talent level could b soon changin for the better cause Sergeant Carter has been down at ND tryin to get a couple Irish studs

Booger will take Tygard Media any day.......he can make Booger look like a 3 star

17499558_1267069620008604_75061434581420

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

I'm not really sure what most of that had to do with playing a top player in the country week 1. Sure glad we don't have too. Although Ensworth probably has quite a few ballers over there as well as McCallie.

Has ND played other UT commits in the past and done well against them? I honestly can't remember if they have or not?

Edited by Spartan4Life

....irrevolunt weather he played..........was not the question spartan ask.....lbbo.....ever heard of Chris Donald

last player at UT that stood out enuff, outside the arrest blodder, to make sport news and b notice by Booger was that Reggie feller

someone gettin tripped up on themselves

Booger just sayin tripping.gif

Edited by Booger