Who is the favorite in 12A ??

Alumni

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I dont know how I feel about Zion. I hear that they are not as bad as everyone will think they will be. I am not saying they will be top 5 or anything but they might upset some people. But anyways I went to the MP game tonight as they beat Cascade, one of the favorites to win the other district or the 2nd team behind Culleoka. I think MP played well and will be a better team than last years team! The BIG test will be Monday when the Tigers travel to region rival Culleoka. How good did the others in 12a do tonight? GO TIGERS!

I think the C'wood team is going to suprise a lot of people this year. and i think that they will be in at least the top 5 in the district. with the new guy from texas and the addition of green,and victory they will have a lot of raw talent( they just have to use it to the best of their ability). I also saw another new face on the bench though i don't know his name. I watched the trojans play a scrimmage game against adamsville and even though they got beat i saw a great team. I also noticed that jonathan ward was playing. wonder if he is just going to practice with them to stay in shape or will he actually play?!?! He also contributed a lot durin the scrimmage. ;)

1. Perry County (4 returning starters, and all 4 can hit the 3 consistantly, including Richardson)

2. Santa Fe (BooBoo and Carter will carry them, maybe even past Perry Co., if they play well enough)

3. Summertown (Trotter will get them where they need to be)

4. Wayne County (They go as their guards go, if Miller and Byrd are off, they are finished)

5. Mt. Pleasant (For once Massey is right, they are better)

6. Collinwood (With or without this "new" kid, i don't expect them to finish any higher then 6th in the district)

7. Clifton (They were better last year)

8. Zion Christian (Don't know much about them, could surprise some teams)

9. Columbia Academy (No Darden, no wins)

10.Hampshire (maybe they'll win one district game...maybe)