A/AA State Duals Predictions!

Bump11

Brackets have been released. Let's get the party started! I'll go first. Enjoy :)

Champ Rd. 1-

Pigeon Forge over Page

Notre Dame over Stratford

Greeneville over Hixon

Alcoa over Greenbrier

Cons Rd 1-

Page over Stratford

Greenbrier over Hixon

Champ Semis-

Pigeon Forge over Notre Dame

Greeneville over Alcoa

Cons Semis-

Page over Alcoa

Greenbrier over Notre Dame

Finals/3rd-

Pigeon Forge over Greeneville

Greenbrier over Page

1st- Pigeon Forge

2nd- Greeneville

3rd- Greenbrier

4th- Page

Edited by Bump11

I think Greenbrier will face Greeneville in the semi finals and I think it will be a dogfight! I truly like the A/AA tournament this year, it's very competitive and it's going to be very hard to predict. It's going to come down to coaching and teams getting the right match ups. I am very excited about next weekend!

Edited by Crossfaced93
  • Upvote 1

I think you're right Goolywhopper. I just feel sorry for the loser of Greenbrier/Alcoa bc they're catching the Greeneville/Hixson loser, both of whom I believe will medal.

Yessir. That is a tough draw for those two. the losers bracket will be tough after round one on the the bottom. But, we are at state and there are no easy matches....well, except for a couple maybe!

I think Greenbrier will face Greeneville in the semi finals and I think it will be a dogfight! I truly like the A/AA tournament this year, it's very competitive and it's going to be very hard to predict. It's going to come down to coaching and teams getting the right match ups. I am very excited about next weekend!

it is shaping up to be a dog fight!!!! The way it should be!!!!

anybody else have predictions for A/AA? Interested in seeing consensus on Greenbrier

I think Greenbrier looks good and matches up well with most teams. Their record is impressive. the only advantage some of the East and Chattanooga schools have is their competition throughout the season is probably better than the middle Tennessee competition. However, if the boys work hard in the off season and see competition outside their region, It can make all the difference. Only time will tell.