A/AA State Duals Predictions!

Bump11

Sorry but you are not correct at all.  Coach Bray was the one who got up and offered you HIS seat so you could watch your son wrestle.  Your son did very well by the way.  Perhaps you should have introduced yourself and said thank you to him.  Parts of the final matches were live streamed on my Facebook by me for my private use so that some of my friends who were at home could get see some of the wrestling and excitement of the finals. Wrestling needs more fans and giving some the option to sniff the excitement is good for our sport.  

You walked around in front of the Blackman parents and fans complaining that it was our fault that we were sitting where you wanted to sit.  You also tried to denigrate our team because we weren't wrestling in the finals... telling our parents and fans "better luck next year".   If you wanted to sit where I was sitting, you should have gotten there earlier.  Greeneville's otherwise friendly and cordial fan base was very upbeat and it was cool to hear you all on your feet and cheering your team.  It was obvious that you personally didnt represent all of them.  One of your fans did us a huge favor after the match and I couldn't thank them enough for turning in something that was left behind.  

For the record, I decided to sit there so we could watch the finals on both mats.  We knew the Greeneville - Pigeon Forge dual would be a good one.  

And finally, Blackman doesn't need better luck next year though.  We are doing fine.  AAA is a different animal.  Good luck to your son at State.  

Sorry but you are not correct at all. Coach Bray was the one who got up and offered you HIS seat so you could watch your son wrestle. Your son did very well by the way. Perhaps you should have introduced yourself and said thank you to him. Parts of the final matches were live streamed on my Facebook by me for my private use so that some of my friends who were at home could get see some of the wrestling and excitement of the finals. Wrestling needs more fans and giving some the option to sniff the excitement is good for our sport.

You walked around in front of the Blackman parents and fans complaining that it was our fault that we were sitting where you wanted to sit. You also tried to denigrate our team because we weren't wrestling in the finals... telling our parents and fans "better luck next year". If you wanted to sit where I was sitting, you should have gotten there earlier. Greeneville's otherwise friendly and cordial fan base was very upbeat and it was cool to hear you all on your feet and cheering your team. It was obvious that you personally didnt represent all of them. One of your fans did us a huge favor after the match and I couldn't thank them enough for turning in something that was left behind.

For the record, I decided to sit there so we could watch the finals on both mats. We knew the Greeneville - Pigeon Forge dual would be a good one.

And finally, Blackman doesn't need better luck next year though. We are doing fine. AAA is a different animal. Good luck to your son at State.

Thank you! No one seems to understand the video rule!! Anyone can video any match as long as it's for their private use and not for selling, cheating ect... some fans are just not so happy at these events.

Well I hope TSSAA, your athletic director, and your principle find it as entertaining from the front row video that coach Bray made. YES, Coach Bray videoed the entire Bradley / Cleveland match on his phone from the front row of the small section allocated for A/AA matches! I assume he wanted in our section so he wouldn't be seen doing this. We all know that will get you in loads of trouble. In fact he orchestrated the entire Blackman fan base to acquire the first six rows of our section.I understand that they got there early for the finals to get those seats but our wrestler earned that section for our fans! Maybe Blackman has a better year next year and can participate instead of spectate! Tells a lot about the Blackman Wrestling Program.

I didn't realize it was reserved seating. Though I didn't attend, Everytime I've been it was festival seating.

Well I hope TSSAA, your athletic director, and your principle find it as entertaining from the front row video that coach Bray made. YES, Coach Bray videoed the entire Bradley / Cleveland match on his phone from the front row of the small section allocated for A/AA matches! I assume he wanted in our section so he wouldn't be seen doing this. We all know that will get you in loads of trouble. In fact he orchestrated the entire Blackman fan base to acquire the first six rows of our section.I understand that they got there early for the finals to get those seats but our wrestler earned that section for our fans! Maybe Blackman has a better year next year and can participate instead of spectate! Tells a lot about the Blackman Wrestling Program.

Edited by QuietRiot

Sorry but you are not correct at all. Coach Bray was the one who got up and offered you HIS seat so you could watch your son wrestle. Your son did very well by the way. Perhaps you should have introduced yourself and said thank you to him. Parts of the final matches were live streamed on my Facebook by me for my private use so that some of my friends who were at home could get see some of the wrestling and excitement of the finals. Wrestling needs more fans and giving some the option to sniff the excitement is good for our sport.

You walked around in front of the Blackman parents and fans complaining that it was our fault that we were sitting where you wanted to sit. You also tried to denigrate our team because we weren't wrestling in the finals... telling our parents and fans "better luck next year". If you wanted to sit where I was sitting, you should have gotten there earlier. Greeneville's otherwise friendly and cordial fan base was very upbeat and it was cool to hear you all on your feet and cheering your team. It was obvious that you personally didnt represent all of them. One of your fans did us a huge favor after the match and I couldn't thank them enough for turning in something that was left behind.

For the record, I decided to sit there so we could watch the finals on both mats. We knew the Greeneville - Pigeon Forge dual would be a good one.

And finally, Blackman doesn't need better luck next year though. We are doing fine. AAA is a different animal. Good luck to your son at State.

well said Edited by Bump11

B. Video taping or filming is permitted if the taping or filming is for private use or use by the two schools involved and not for public or commercial use. All taping or filming by a school may be approved by the local Game Director, and the Game Director shall assign space.

First of all thank you regarding my son. He did wrestle well. Coach Bray was only in 1 seat. Hardly enough for our fans. The bottom line is that you took up space that our parents and fans would have liked to sit in to watch our kids wrestle. It would have been the right thing to do for you guys to have moved to the top and let us have the bottom out of courtesy. Now as far as posting to Facebook so people could watch, that is totally not allowed, reference above. Fans could watch the live stream on the network that was provided. We had 2 grandmothers that can't see well and didn't even get to get close enough to see their grandsons wrestle. Finally, we arrived at 330pm so we could root for Science Hill and sat with them for most of that match. You guys were asked if you would please move and the reply was "No we got here early to get these seats". It's ugly no matter how you sugar coat it. Total disrespect.

KRider,

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you have NO idea what you are talking about.  I didn't record a single match all weekend, so maybe you had me confused with someone else.  I was the fat guy on the front row with a back brace watching the matches.  Although i didn't record anything, I could have if I wanted to.  I can record anything I like for my own personal use.  But I didn't record anything because I got there early to get a good seat and watch it live.  

You said I wanted in "your" section so I wouldn't be seen.  Actually, we got there early to get a good seat so that we would have a good view of all the finals matches from all the classifications.  You know, just like the Pigeon Forge group did.  There is no "our" section and all the seats are first come first serve.  If you wanted so badly to sit in those seats, you should have gotten there early and sat where you wanted.  

You said I orchestrated a plan for our entire fan base to sit in "your" section and take up the first 6 rows. LOL!!!!!!!!! Yes, it must have been in an evil plan I devised to single handedly corrupt all wrestling teams that made it to the finals.  Fact is, in an open seating environment, you better get there early to get a good seat.  Your clock works just like mine does.  If it was so important for your group to sit there, somebody should have been there sitting in those seats.  When our group got there, all seats were open and available.  Make a note so that you get the same opportunity in 2 weeks for the traditional state tournament.  

Any maybe next year we will have a better year so we can participate and not just spectate? Nice.  We did participate.  Only 2 teams in the state were left in each classification.  Many teams wished they had made it further and would be able to wrestle in the finals.  Makes for some good wrestling in the finals.  So good, that we got there early to make sure we had good seats.  

And it tells a lot about the wrestling program? Ha! Our program with all the wrestlers, coaches, parents, etc work our tails off to be successful.  Our doors have always been open to help anyone get better and we try to help all that we can. Every parent that came down to record their kids match, I offered my seat to so they wouldn't have to stand.  It just further shows that you have NO idea what you are talking about.  

• Upvote 1

B. Video taping or filming is permitted if the taping or filming is for private use or use by the two schools involved and not for public or commercial use. All taping or filming by a school may be approved by the local Game Director, and the Game Director shall assign space.

First of all thank you regarding my son. He did wrestle well. Coach Bray was only in 1 seat. Hardly enough for our fans. The bottom line is that you took up space that our parents and fans would have liked to sit in to watch our kids wrestle. It would have been the right thing to do for you guys to have moved to the top and let us have the bottom out of courtesy. Now as far as posting to Facebook so people could watch, that is totally not allowed, reference above. Fans could watch the live stream on the network that was provided. We had 2 grandmothers that can't see well and didn't even get to get close enough to see their grandsons wrestle. Finally, we arrived at 330pm so we could root for Science Hill and sat with them for most of that match. You guys were asked if you would please move and the reply was "No we got here early to get these seats". It's ugly no matter how you sugar coat it. Total disrespect.

Future reference if you all are there in 2 weeks and your son or grandsons are wrestling in the finals or what not, once when you know what mat they'll be wrestling on, leave blankets, backpacks ect.. in your seats. Than leave to go do whatever. Only way that you know you'll have a good seat. These are first come, first serve. No one is disrespecting anyone, but if I truly wanted to watch whoever wrestle, I don't care if I have to sit in the middle of 50 blue Raider fans, I'll be watching regardless. No matter where my seat is.