13A vs. 14A (Region tourney)

SuperFan14A

Who's coming out of these districts???  I'm saying Gleason, Dresden, Huntingdon or Greenfield, Gibson County, Trenton

I haven't anticipated a region tournament like this in several years. Any of these first 5 and maybe Trenton...could make it to substate. I was leaning Dresden, but they fallen off a little bit as of late. It's up for grabs!!

Going to be a good one. GC has to get by Bradford Saturday Night first. Anyone know who Peabody has first round of district? Bradford is a well coached team that is very young. We beat them both times by 20 or so but both games were close at half. I think it will be a dogfight at region as well as each district tournament. South Fulton, Humboldt and Bradford will not be cakewalks and they are in the bottom half of our district. Huntingdon, Gleason and Dresden are all tough as well. I am hoping our two seniors Allie and Justice's tourney experience will get us over the hump, but any thing can happen. Hopefully we have saved our best for last.

Going to be a good one. GC has to get by Bradford Saturday Night first. Anyone know who Peabody has first round of district? Bradford is a well coached team that is very young. We beat them both times by 20 or so but both games were close at half. I think it will be a dogfight at region as well as each district tournament. South Fulton, Humboldt and Bradford will not be cakewalks and they are in the bottom half of our district. Huntingdon, Gleason and Dresden are all tough as well. I am hoping our two seniors Allie and Justice's tourney experience will get us over the hump, but any thing can happen. Hopefully we have saved our best for last.

been a tough yr for Bradford