6AAA 2017

PIONEERS12

Just thought I would let everyone know - I have just held in my hand, two All District selections from two Districts, not including this one.   AND, it is a COMPLETE ETMBARRASSMENT for the girls in this District to receive a laminated piece of paper.  Two other Districts I have had kids play for, received plaques with their name on it.  VERY NICE PLAQUES NOT  AND 11X8.5 PIECE OF PAPER.  I have never been into participation trophies, but we are talking HIGH SCHOOL SOFTBALL ALL DISTRICT. 

I have said it before and will say it again and I'm sure I will be criticized, but this District was a

P I S S POOR RUN TOURNAMENT!  When our kids got together and everyone brought their District All District trophies, all were VERY NICE EXCEPT THIS DISTRICT.  And to the one who said it is on the coaches, individually, I will say, that is an EXCUSE.  I have now talked to District Coaches from 8 Districts and all gave out Plaques for the All District Regular Season.  

Once again, P I S S POOR in this District.

The Tournament Director should feel ashamed.

And, someone commented about how the District should change, well, I too, think it should.

Any sexual verbal abuse toward players or coaches should result in those people being banded from all competition.

The field is just the field, play on it, but at least make it regulation size for high schools and cut the grass!!!. 

KEEP THE COACHES INSIDE THE DUGOUT!!!

Keep White Co assistant coach - as long as he is calling the pitches we will continue to beat them.  Inside fastball, outside fastball and the occasional change up to a batter who swings late.  We will win a few more with him. 

Get rid of the attitude by some of these entitled athletes.  I just rather not ever see them play. 

A few notes, of course, changes will not be made until people stand up for what is right and do the right thing, which is not always the thing you want for your team. But the right thing is the right thing!

Well jus from our experience my daughter got her all district awards from our own she has never received one on the night they were announced. So I'm not sure what the fuss is about howdydoall.

Ur right the grsss needs to be done away with not cut and I think they r close to doin that this off season. That is the biggest complaint I have ever heard from other teams.

Like I posted here before, it's NOT the host team's problem to give out trouphies! TSSAA gives out the pieces of paper as you call it, so get off Warren Co. back   about how the tourney was run.  

I'll get off Warren Co. back when I feel like it. 

You are just mad because you all have choked every year for the district title.

You ran a piss poor tournament, and you all have a pathetic field.  Period.  Anybody who has played on that field knows that. 

And, your home cooking umpires got you games during the season and by White Co and Cookeville for one game each in the tournament, and you faltered after that. Hurts when you are used to the umpires conveniently not seeing two unbelievable interference calls where the runner completely ran over the fielder trying to make a play. Not to mention the home cooked home plate umpires calling strikes where the ball bounces on the plate numerous times in a game.  SO KARMA!!!

So, I'll get off their back when they do something.  Right now, they ain't done nothing.

I love keyboard warriors u guys keep me laughing. Howdydoall ur like George seagrave in cookeville only difference he done his gum bumping on fb and everyone knows who he is ur still hiding behind ur screen name. lol pathetic.

Wrongway u can't explain grown up things to children quit wasting ur time. It's way above ther head. If warren county done wrong on all district than so has Cumberland county stone mermorial and rhea county cuz that's how they done it as a matter a fact I don't remember my daughter even gettin a piece of paper.

I love keyboard warriors u guys keep me laughing. Howdydoall ur like George seagrave in cookeville only difference he done his gum bumping on fb and everyone knows who he is ur still hiding behind ur screen name. lol pathetic.

Wrongway u can't explain grown up things to children quit wasting ur time. It's way above ther head. If warren county done wrong on all district than so has Cumberland county stone mermorial and rhea county cuz that's how they done it as a matter a fact I don't remember my daughter even gettin a piece of paper.

Love the reference to Seagraves, ryann665.

But to me you and another one from last year, Price, I think from Cookeville, decided to throw his name out there when his daughter was graduating.  You, too, are throwing your name out there when your daughter is graduating. 

WOW, how brave of you two!!!  You all want everyone to know who you are NOW THAT YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE GRADUATING.  SO VERY BRAVE!

The truth is the truth and you either like it or you don't - I don't care. 

But, if you and wrongway want to turn away from the truth, that is on you all. 

I love everybody's using the text type of words when writing - that shows your ignorance, or using the words "cuz", there is ignorance for you.

And, as for my screen name, YES, YOU BETTER BELIEVE I HAVE IT AND I AM USING IT because I can, you could until you offered us your name on your on time, and everybody else is using it too. 

BUT, I GUARANTEE YOU ONE THING, I DO NOT HIDE IN SAYING EXACTLY HOW I FEEL HERE AND IN LIFE AND I DON'T PERSONALLY CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!

Now go on with your other buddies and talk about how great you all ran the tournament, and how you all choked at the end of the season and NEVER FACE THE TRUTH. 

Jus so u know I posted my name 3 years ago I have never hid behind my screen name.

I write short hand cuz I know ur kinda special and can't read big words. Jus tryin to dumb it down for u.

U wodnt know the truth if it hit u in the face so not really concerned bout ur comments jus tryin to help u understand something u clearly don't understand.

Anybody can say what the feel when they are hiding ther true identity.

I didn't choke and I don't think our girls choked they were wore out and gave more heart and effort then u will ever know bout.

Now u can go cry to ur buddies in the sand pit at the play ground like u we all know u do. Ur opinions are kinda like a pile of cow crap it's jus a big pile of stink and it flows out ur mouth like a ragin river

Jus so u know I posted my name 3 years ago I have never hid behind my screen name.

I write short hand cuz I know ur kinda special and can't read big words. Jus tryin to dumb it down for u.

U wodnt know the truth if it hit u in the face so not really concerned bout ur comments jus tryin to help u understand something u clearly don't understand.

I didn't choke and I don't think our girls choked they were wore out and gave more heart and effort then u will ever know bout.

Now u can go cry to ur buddies in the sand pit at the play ground like u we all know u do. Ur opinions are kinda like a pile of cow crap it's jus a big pile of stink and it flows out ur mouth like a ragin river

:roflolk:

Let me set the record straight - you do not have to dumb it down for me - I understand 5 languages perfect and English is one of them.  You, on the other hand have a problem understanding one or, at least, writing in one language.  So, get your dictionary out and bring on the big words.  Of course, I may not live another 100 years for you to come up with a word that is longer than 4 letters.

I like it when you Big Boys start barking about screen names and hiding.  REACH REACH REACH for a little more, ryann665.

When you have 15, 16, 17, and 18 year old kids - really, they were worn out.  What did they do to get worn out, play a couple of games - WOW - I think it is called no accountability of play on the field.  I guarantee the teams who will win the State will be more tired than your team and will have accomplished something.  I guarantee the girls playing in the College World Series will be more tired, but your girls were tired - poor things.  I guarantee you they were up and about 15 minutes after the game.  So tired is a crock.

At least my team didn't choke and are still playing - wow, I hope they don't get tired.

I'm so proud of u keyboard warrior that response only took a whole day for u to come up with. Ur such a big kid I but ur mom is real proud of u. U are prob her favorite warrior. U know nothing u think u do but ur jus a big pile of horse crap jus like what comes out of ur mouth. Ur team ur rediculous. I wish I knew who u were jus so I cod laugh in ur face if I ever see u. We all know that won't happen cuz ur a little guy hiding behind ur screen name bless it, it must be hard for u to function in real life. All u know how to do is talk about teenage girls and try to belittle others online. Wodnt be surprised if ur first name isn't Andy.

I'm so proud of u keyboard warrior that response only took a whole day for u to come up with. Ur such a big kid I but ur mom is real proud of u. U are prob her favorite warrior. U know nothing u think u do but ur jus a big pile of horse crap jus like what comes out of ur mouth. Ur team ur rediculous. I wish I knew who u were jus so I cod laugh in ur face if I ever see u. We all know that won't happen cuz ur a little guy hiding behind ur screen name bless it, it must be hard for u to function in real life. All u know how to do is talk about teenage girls and try to belittle others online. Wodnt be surprised if ur first name isn't Andy.

Took a whole day because I had surgery to perform and believe me that was more important than your boy response. 

So, I do have a life to save peoples lives.

And, my mom is dead. So there you go.

And, my little guy, as you call me, is not what you said the last time we talked.  And, I do remember all of your comments about the girls who could not do their job on the field to help your daughter. 

So come on big boy, why don't you grow a pair so you can talk some real talk.

Nope, don't know an Andy, but my first name to you would be Dr.

Edited by howdydoall