6AAA 2017

PIONEERS12

I know the sexual harassment of the Cookeville girls is true. This can be confirmed by the Warren Co. administrators, as they are the ones that had to remove the boys. If I had a son talking to a female like that I would beat his tail myself. It all goes back to how they were raised.

Also just a suggestion. Maybe Warren County should take some of that 20K worth of their precious sign money, and buy some bleachers from the post World War || era. Those things look like something from the Stone Age. You got to have your hiking boots on if you are going to the top. But they have a 50 thousand dollar indoor facility.

I've not said anyone's comments are not true, just shedding light on things you didn't understand clearly. People sometimes are too smart for their own good, since one person obviously keeps stating to everyone they don't agree with about their huge brain capacity over everyone else! Lucky them. You don't how things were run, talk to your coach, they are as much to blame as any other. But book smarts are not the same common sense to you, because you sure don't show any, if anything but trying to make people mad. I don't know anything about players getting talked to by our students, if that happened I'm sorry! But you need to get over whatever problem you have with Warren County, it's done and over with. I guess some people are just too smart for their own good! I'm done about this post, y'all keep crying all you want.

I've not said anyone's comments are not true, just shedding light on things you didn't understand clearly. People sometimes are too smart for their own good, since one person obviously keeps stating to everyone they don't agree with about their huge brain capacity over everyone else! Lucky them. You don't how things were run, talk to your coach, they are as much to blame as any other. But book smarts are not the same common sense to you, because you sure don't show any, if anything but trying to make people mad. I don't know anything about players getting talked to by our students, if that happened I'm sorry! But you need to get over whatever problem you have with Warren County, it's done and over with. I guess some people are just too smart for their own good! I'm done about this post, y'all keep crying all you want.

First of all, wrongway, if you are referring to me about common sense or huge brain capacity, then say it.  Don't just sit on your pockets and say, "you don't show any" , without referring to someone.  I have made many comments and have not backed down from anyone.  Believe me, I KNOW how things were run in this tournament, thats the problem. 

BUT, I KNOW HOW TOURNAMENTS are supposed to be run.  I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WARREN COUNTY, most of the people there are incredible, but also some of the parents and students from Warren County Softball have been ridiculous and with the comments from the students to the Cookeville girls on the field, by the way, the students were REMOVED by A SCHOOL OFFICIAL for their sexual comments toward the girls.  Those students deserve to be arrested for that talk.  If that had been my kid doing the talking he would have been, with no support from me, except he would have been my kid.  There is no room for this talk on any level.

NOW, GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD - I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WARREN COUNTY, I just don't like Warren County Softball - too much attitude.

Crying shame you get hyper about someone saying you or whoever didn't run the tournament correctly, but you don't envy try and figure out about the VERBAL ABUSE the kids got during a game.  PRETTY SAD TO ME - YOUR PRIORITIES.  

I've not heard a thing about any verbal abuse. Not saying it didn't happen, just I've not heard anything, and I didn't run the tournament nor am I getting hyper as you call it. I have only stated facts which you seem to ignore and only want to complain about getting your hand slapped for messing with the banners on the fence. Warren County fans don't come to Cookeville and mess with their stuff, so we expect the same, that's it. As I said before, if the verbal stuff happened, I am truly sorry, you should have went over and kicked their rear ends, I would have. Now, everybody move on, the season is OVER!

Edited by wrongway

Yep, you are right, wrongway, the season is over for this District.

Some things to looks back on and hopefully correct in this District - but first people have to know they screwed up and admit it before it can be fixed, so that is the big issue. 

One thing, I hope Warren can fix the assaults on players from other teams.  I hope they fix the 8 inch hump where the dirt meets the grass on the field.  I hope Warren fixes their attitudes as parents and players. 

I hope Cookeville fixes the better than thou attitude they seem to have.

I hope Cumberland fixes their pitchers who pick and choose their games, it cost them a lot of games during the season.  Oh, Cumberland will not be in this district next year, but it won't be any easier for them in there new district.

I hope White gets rid of the older man assistant coach who always acts mad and disgusted. And I  hope they can find some hitters who can score and not leave over 100 runners on base.

I hope Stone can get some players.  Not a lot of athletes there.  

I am glad the Rhea center fielder is graduating and going to Memphis, because she is very good. But, I hope they lose some of their attitude as well.  Not a nice bunch. 

Mostly attitude needs to go.  Thet is jus to coaches, so we will see. 

I don't look for a lot of changes, but you never know.

Anyway, I'm off to watch the Region Championship!!!  Go Tigers!!!!!!!

Softballtheonlygame for the most part it's been a pleasure discussing softball with u over the last few years. I will say I agree with most of your last post. I will only speak on warren county because that is all I have first knowledge of. Warren county knows the issues with the field and I think they are goin to move in the right direction for next year concerning the field or I at least hope so. It's hard to play outfield in a hayfield. That's not on purpose and it's a shame that we haven't had the opportunity to correct it in the past. Attitudes like u said come from all teams I don't like it but it happens. Girls treating each other bad and callin each names well that happens as well girls are mean to one another. I think all parents get caught up in the game and act fools sometimes it's not jus warren if anybody thinks it is then my point is proven in it's self. My daughter played her last game as a Lady Pioneer and I am proud of her. She moves on to play in college and I can't wait to see her at the next level.

I wish all the teams the best of luck in the future.

The one thing I wod like to see change is parents bashing other kids. U can state ur opinion without bashing a kid. Those girls shodnt be treated like that because coaches and parents act foolish.

I also hope that more younger and willing umpires come along because I for one am tired of all of our girls getting the short in of the stick with umps. Some can't see 5 feet in front of them and some have no clue. The money they get paid they shod be on ther toes. In all the games we played this year I can only remember bout 4/5 decent umps. The rest look like they come from a nursing home good lord let those guys rest.

I'm sure u will all see me around next year cuz I live softball and won't be able to stay away.

In closing I want to say we all think our team is the best our kids parents coaches do no wrong and that's ok. For the most part I have enjoyed all of our back and forth with one another and hope everyone can say the same.

Softballtheonlygame for the most part it's been a pleasure discussing softball with u over the last few years. I will say I agree with most of your last post. I will only speak on warren county because that is all I have first knowledge of. Warren county knows the issues with the field and I think they are goin to move in the right direction for next year concerning the field or I at least hope so. It's hard to play outfield in a hayfield. That's not on purpose and it's a shame that we haven't had the opportunity to correct it in the past. Attitudes like u said come from all teams I don't like it but it happens. Girls treating each other bad and callin each names well that happens as well girls are mean to one another. I think all parents get caught up in the game and act fools sometimes it's not jus warren if anybody thinks it is then my point is proven in it's self. My daughter played her last game as a Lady Pioneer and I am proud of her. She moves on to play in college and I can't wait to see her at the next level.

I wish all the teams the best of luck in the future.

The one thing I wod like to see change is parents bashing other kids. U can state ur opinion without bashing a kid. Those girls shodnt be treated like that because coaches and parents act foolish.

I also hope that more younger and willing umpires come along because I for one am tired of all of our girls getting the short in of the stick with umps. Some can't see 5 feet in front of them and some have no clue. The money they get paid they shod be on ther toes. In all the games we played this year I can only remember bout 4/5 decent umps. The rest look like they come from a nursing home good lord let those guys rest.

I'm sure u will all see me around next year cuz I live softball and won't be able to stay away.

In closing I want to say we all think our team is the best our kids parents coaches do no wrong and that's ok. For the most part I have enjoyed all of our back and forth with one another and hope everyone can say the same.

And, the same to you ryan665 - your insights have been very good, very honest and very appreciated by me. 

I am SUPER COMPETITIVE and not very patient with some of the kids of today, so yes, I comment on them, probably too much, but, I do not understand the idea in their heads that they are entitled to have things handed to them on a silver platter, so yes, I get disgusted.  BUT, I also tell the kids exactly how their laziness affects their lives.  So everything I have said, I say to the kids as well. 

And, I know everything is not in one persons control, but a multitude of people and I am sure most are doing the best they can.

Your kid is a good player and I feel sure she will help her team in college.  Will be pulling for her.

Good luck to her and to your family!!!!!