Cheerleading

eglchic55

Guest kqueen3

whoever it was that said baseball was not a sport is MESSED UP!! i don't think talkin about whether cheerleading is a sport or not is worth my time, but i would talk ALL DAY about how baseball IS a sport. so is softball, tennis, track, volleyball, swimming, football, rugby, wrestling... the list goes on and on.... but, like i said earlier, stick to basketball in the "BOYS BASKETBALL" board.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THis is so funny to see people argue over if cheerleading is a sport. Well my thought on this is: A) Cheerleading may be a sport in COLLEGE but not in HIGH SCHOOL ;) Cheerleading isn't very important in High School because honestly if you look at it; it is really a popularity contest (except for the select few who take it seriously and choose to go to college) Cause in my high school there are only about 3 girls out of like 11 who are serious about cheerleading. So my thoughts on this issue is that cheerleading is a sport in college not high school. It is a chance for the pretty girls in school to dress in almost nothing without getting in trouble. There is what I think not you.