6A 2017 Rankings

32hammer

That would be nice... but I am not hearing about it yet and they started agilities this week ...

lol.  Not an IMG kid but you will be pleased.  You will have a future D-1 QB to go with that SEC RB and Receiver.  He doesnt have any offers yet but its just a matter of time. That offense is gonna be fun to watch this year for sure.  Sure wish we played you later in the year.  Our defense will be young and a work in progress.  Not a great matchup for us week 1...but hey, it only gets easier after that lol

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.  Not an IMG kid but you will be pleased.  You will have a future D-1 QB to go with that SEC RB and Receiver.  He doesnt have any offers yet but its just a matter of time. That offense is gonna be fun to watch this year for sure.  Sure wish we played you later in the year.  Our defense will be young and a work in progress.  Not a great matchup for us week 1...but hey, it only gets easier after that lol

He will better get a good O-line, or he will be spending his season running for his life. Blackman's HC has not been known for his lines or strength and conditioning off season. At Blackman, Siegel or even at R'dale when he stayed out of the weight room and let other Coaches handle it.

Blackman looks great on paper.

Paper is just paper... I think Mitchell has matured as QB, Teague looks good as does Knox. 

Blackmans secondary was suspect last year at times, but Amauri Burks looked really good up untill the injury and they have added top prospect Adonis Otey to the mix.... Should be a good team... but then again that is all on paper. Guess will see if this all translates. 

https://twitter.com/BlazeFbStrength/status/843834321656041473

-They have had a pretty decent weight program going for the last 5 or 6 years... I dodn't think strength and conditioning is as big of an issue as it is over at the "Dale"

That is because Coach Wyatt finally convinced Shad, that was his problem at Smyrna. Shad was smart enough to continue it at Blackman when he got there. Now the question is will the current HC FINALLY stress it.

That is because Coach Wyatt finally convinced Shad, that was his problem at Smyrna. Shad was smart enough to continue it at Blackman when he got there. Now the question is will the current HC FINALLY stress it.

They are devoted to the weight training... All the coaches are bought in on it and instead of elective, if you play football you have weight lifting year round. Plus the kids that are going to buy in are going to take that serious. Those that are not, wont no matter what, and they will ride the bench...

I think Blackman will be the best team in our region this year! Thank you for sharing the twitter feed there Blaze45! Best wishes to the Blaze this year! GO WARRIORS!!

I am hopeful we have a healthy season. From a raw talent perspective, I think this is the most talented bunch we have had at one single time. I know the Warriors have some beast as well... Scruggs, Roland,Young... sould be some good games. 

Paper is just paper... I think Mitchell has matured as QB, Teague looks good as does Knox. 

Blackmans secondary was suspect last year at times, but Amauri Burks looked really good up untill the injury and they have added top prospect Adonis Otey to the mix.... Should be a good team... but then again that is all on paper. Guess will see if this all translates. 

Mitchell will look even better back at WR.  That is my understanding as to where he will play.  Will be an added weapon for the new QB.  Offense will absolutely be loaded.

Mitchell will look even better back at WR.  That is my understanding as to where he will play.  Will be an added weapon for the new QB.  Offense will absolutely be loaded.

That would be iteresting since Mitchell is one of the fastest kids in the county.. I guess we will see with the big reveal..