5A 2017 rankings

32hammer

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did I say our coaches were terrible? Never have never will. Stop putting words in people's mouths they never said.You would fit in just great with today's leftist driven media. It really makes you look foolish and more and more like your hero Bladerunner. Grow up Miss sensitivity.

OK...in your "expert" words, OR coaches are BAD! We get worse during the season because our coaches are BAD! How do I know this????? Because SS says it's so! (Get ready folks...now rebelwoman will come and take up for her sister!)

OK...in your "expert" words, OR coaches are BAD! We get worse during the season because our coaches are BAD! How do I know this????? Because SS says it's so! (Get ready folks...now rebelwoman will come and take up for her sister!)

Lol such a joke. You have to be related to a member of the staff or are a member of it yourself. I'm sorry if I hurt your ego by criticizing our staff. Need a Kleenex? BREAKING NEWS. This is a message board and people sometimes criticize coaching staffs. If you can't hack it then I recommend you don't come on here. Comprende Miss sensitivity? If not then I suggest you grow a pair and suck it up. I ain't goin nowhere 😀 Edited by SweetScience

Lol such a joke. You have to be related to a member of the staff or are a member of it yourself. I'm sorry if I hurt your ego by criticizing our staff. Need a Kleenex? BREAKING NEWS. This is a message board and people sometimes criticize coaching staffs. If you can't hack it then I recommend you don't come on here. Comprende Miss sensitivity? If not then I suggest you grow a pair and suck it up. I ain't goin nowhere

THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD????? Wow, I had no idea but thanks to SS for coming to my rescue (please don't get jealous RW...he seriously doesn't really like me)! My ego is intact and stronger than ever,thank you. It's just that some of you make the rest of us Oak Ridgers look so stupid with your asinine comments. Be critical all you want but it helps to make a little sense in the process and when you are critical 100% of the time and NEVER have anything good to say about a specific topic then your agenda is clear and you have no credibility with those of us with some sense. But don't let my words of wisdom stop you from being 100% negative about our staff of fools...just know that your agenda is exposed for what it is.