Predictions for 2018

WrestlingFanD1D2

Cleveland will be the team to beat next yr. Bradley will be in reload mode. Don't count them out even if they lost 8 solid guys. SD was very young in the lowers and injuries plagued some of their big guys with one being out his Jr yr. Look for them to be much stronger in 2017/2018. SH, Beech, Arlington, TH ,WC and Knox will be making alot of noise also.

Edited by mrfixalot49

Bradley will be a top 5 team. I have no doubt.

Predicting Bradley's demise for a year following a senior heavy class is a well traveled road , really wishful thinking for the other top 10 schools. I'll wager despite the rebuild in 2017-18 BC is a top 3 team by season end and I will not be surprised one bit if they are in the hunt for the top spot again. It may be a bit closer but history tells us it could sure happen.

Predicting Bradley's demise for a year following a senior heavy class is a well traveled road , really wishful thinking for the other top 10 schools. I'll wager despite the rebuild in 2017-18 BC is a top 3 team by season end and I will not be surprised one bit if they are in the hunt for the top spot again. It may be a bit closer but history tells us it could sure happen.

Really hope your right and really hope I'm wrong. History also tells us from 6 years ago when we won state and lost the same amount of kids that we fell off the radar for 2 years. Believe Walker Valley even beat us. No one can not expect us to be top 3 from the start. Maybe at the end when we get a lot of wrestling in, but it's a long season.

Gonna be hard to even come close to cracking the top 3-4 from the get go.

Edited by DaChampsAgain

I was trying to respectful of all the other good teams. Not taking anything away from BC either. I'm sure this will be an in depth topic on this tread. Ben will have them ready I'm sure. BC will be the #1 team next yr until proven other wise.

No they wont mrfixalot, just ask OW, prior year means nothing and Bradley will be at best a 14th-15th ranked team and his team Arlington will be a top 5 team even if they come to a duals and get beat by Soddy, Bradley and SH Tn High etc, i mean head to head means nothing and only those at the state duals by years end can be ranked and only those that finish well at the State Individual tourney as a team are any good   :rolleyes:    I mean really Oklahoma State is the number 1 ranked and best team in the country in the NCAA and seriously even though they got beat head to head by PS they still are the best because OW says so and they are out west! 

Yes, next year I see it as Cleveland, beech, Wilson central, TN high, SH and Arlington being very tough teams. I don't see Bradley being near as good, but they usually reload to be at least a top 10 team and Soddy doesn't return much firepower except Wilson and Boeck along with Maynor next year from a team that this year especially in a individual tourney didn't have much firepower. So next year they will prob be a top 10 team at best but still think they lose to Cleveland who wins region and Bradley RU in region.

"Soddy doesn't return much firepower"

Agree. I believe they finished 13th? No reason to believe they'll be any higher.

Please tell me we don't have to listen to the Soddy song for another year.  They return ONE state placer.  No way they can be in the top 5 conversation.  Also, no way Bradley falls out fo the Top 10.  Beech will be a contender.  Independence has shown they know how to get kids on the podium and compete.  Science Hill, Tennessee, Wilson, Blackman, Halls.  All these teams are legtimate top 10 teams next season, Soddy must rebuild to get back in the conversation, please just stop with the madness and legacy votes.