Region 4AA

UTRok

You guys got me wrong. I am not hating on MC....I just think familiarity breeds contempt. 

I think Upperman will pull off a shocker in the region championship game. 

By the way...MC has beat CM twice by 2 points (the first one being decided by a bad call for Ashburn as he wasn't fouled and then Ashburn fouls the MC pg and no call). The second game is decided on the final position with a crazy shot to take the lead. Should be a good game no matter who wins. 

Upperman and Macon County both are good teams and I look forward to seeing them play again. I got no dog in this fight just love good high school basketball.

I think it is Central Magnet vs. Livingston in the Region Final. It is hard enough to beat a team 3 times in a year, so 4 times?? No matter the outcome tomorrow night the place to be is at TTU.

No way does Upperman and MC both lose. I feel it will be status quo. MC over CM by 6 with it being close and CM resorting to having to foul and UHS over LA by 10+.

I will take MC over UHS in the final by 4. The last two meetings have been comfortable wins for MC but feel this one will be close and could go either way.